Have you ever tried to keep a implant secret and someone's found out what was their response

got my first implant in 2017 only one person knows about it. Before getting the implant I postet a story from the newspaper on my wall abpit “three square market” and some of my FB friends freaked out.

2 month later I postet it on FB, that I got chipped - 2 people deleted me immadetly from the friends list.

Today I hae much more implants and post about them everywhere.

My luck was that the lock from our front door was broken, so I talked with my parents to get a new one - know we have a RFID lock. My father uses a card, my mother a ring :slight_smile: My parents understand the RFID tehnology in summer they use them very often to go into the countryclub to play golf.

I was also on TV with my implants - some of our customers swa me on TV, they asked me some questions - but nothing more. my RFID tattoo is laso visible one customer asked me: “Do you have a chip implanted,…” I said yes, H e asked me some wuestions, because he heard about it that this is possible,…

5 Likes

Anything not understood is obviously satanic. C’mon man, narrow your mind :slight_smile:

8 Likes

How dare you explain that, explanations are the devil’s work. If you can’t just accept it on faith then the devil is clearly working his wicked ways.

8 Likes

Indeed, my hands are too idle from not enough implants :slight_smile:

4 Likes