Hector’s Introduction

Well I don’t want to tread on @ODaily toes, So maybe you should just carry on with your tutorial and get some more reading that will get you a badge or two… :name_badge:
Good luck

2 Likes

Workin my next for contact info sharing
Got a thread I can look at for that?

I can start one I suppose, or I can add new info to roscos vCard thread

1 Like

Android-only solution. If you want iPhones to read your vCard also, host it somewhere on the internet and stick a simple URL on the chip. But that requires the recipient to have the internet, and it’s not as instantaneous.

You can stick a decent size and fairly recognizable photo on a NExT. Mine is 60x60 and my mug is really quite realistic.

1 Like

I’ll start a new thread in a second @anon3825968, was building a dummy account to show as an example

It’s a pretty nice platform I found, and pretty fast to boot (assuming stupid android users have nfc turned on and don’t give me lip)
Works for both android and iOS

I guess yea they need internet, but they could just retain the link until they eventually have internet

What’s that? They will never have internet? Well how am I friends with them?

I was going to try to break their “proprietary” ntag213s but in the end I thought better of it, just found a nice loop hole that defeats the need to break their tags

As you may know, I don’t like solutions that require the internet and third-parties for no good reason. And I enjoy the challenge of fitting a photo on a chip. My solution is just one solution.

Having said that, yesterday I shared my contacts with a customer (so, no internet and no Big Data involved) and 2 seconds after getting my contacts - and my photo - they hit “Sync with Google” or something like that on their phone, much to my dismay. So much for trying to avoid stupid…

4 Likes

I learned something new about biohacker I didn’t now biohacker is small organization.

2 Likes

@teamhensler

Did you look at the “nEXT” , “xNT” , “xSIID” implants to see if those interest you?

@teamhensler

Did you look at the chip implants I suggested?

1 Like

I did the advanced tutorial I completed it

3 Likes

Yes I did see it’s a cool microchip

Nice work.

It looks like you have got quite a few badges and also it looks like you have spent quite a bit of time reading.

What does @ODaily have you working on?

1 Like

He said I’m good to go he help me A lot to be a great member on the form.

2 Likes

Yes he’s has. Nice one @ODaily

After all of your reading, (15 hours) are there any questions you still have?

When was spark two was released I try to research that and it doesn’t show up nothing for me I was curious do you know the answer @Pilgrimsmaster.

3 Likes

Thanks you for asking a question i know the answer to!

The Spark 2 was released almost a year ago (November 2019)

The Spark (original) was updated to the Spark 2 for a few reasons, one of the biggest was a change from ISO15693 to ISO14443A.

Let me get you Amals offical response from when I asked him about it, to explain and expand on it further.

UPDATE

4 Likes

I will read the whole thing later have one more question when was the first Implant was invented because I tried to research it it doesn’t show up nothing for me I try my hardest for two days yeah I cannot find nothing do you have an answer for that i’ve been curious.

1 Like

Pet “tracker” ID chips :dog2: :cat2: have been around for around 40 years I think, I don’t know the exact date, I would have to google that myself, Amal was one of the pioneers, having his first implant in 2005.
There was somebody else pre year 2000, but that was more of a proof of concept and they took it out.

I am not 100% on all of the above, let me find you a link with all the information

2 Likes

Here you go, The Wikipedia page, should have most of the answers for you

3 Likes

Thank you for the information I would enjoy reading OK that is all my questions.

6 Likes