Hector’s Introduction

Hello everybody my name is Hector Hensler and I speak more in English.

1. I would talk about why I want to be in the form. I want to be in the form because I want to give feedback to other people and give them my opinion.
  2. I would talk about next my favourite hobbies learn how to be a programmer and want to be a biohacker.
  3. I will talk about next I want to be helpful to other people in the form and help with there problem with their programming.
  4. My favourite things to do during the day watching YouTube and Netflix and watch a little bit of TV and watch how to program on YouTube I learn about computers and tech.
  5. Do for fun in the day post a lot on social media and play video games do some exercise.

By Hector Hensler

and I speak more English

22 Likes

My name is ODaily, and I approved this message.

How about we all give Hector a warm welcome for his well written introduction.

12 Likes

Welcome to the community mate.

2 Likes

Thank you

5 Likes

Hello Hector,

Welcome to the forum. Can you tell me a little more about your programming experience? Do you have a github account? What languages have you tried to program with?

Thank you @ODaily for your guidance.

4 Likes

Nice work hector! Very well written!
Can’t wait to see how you grow on this forum

2 Likes

I try Spanish and I couldn’t are used to program and I started again to program I don’t not have GitHub.

1 Like

Nicely done! Welcome!

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bienvenido Hector.

1 Like

Thank you for welcome me.

2 Likes

I THINK Amal was asking, are you programming with

• Python
  • Java
  • JavaScript
  • C#/C/C++
  • PHP

etc.

1 Like

Hey, nice job man. Your post is very professionally done.

I was actually not much older than you when I first got into this stuff. It’s a pretty neat niche and definitely provides a wealth of topics to learn about and explore.

3 Likes

I program with python this software.

7 Likes

Thank you

Nice. Python is a good language with a lot of uses. I am working in Java now, but used to use python a little.

1 Like

You need to use a new line after your quote, like this

I fixed the one above for you

2 Likes

Love the software the python.

1 Like

Thank you for fixing it for me.

2 Likes