Youngest to get implant

I thought the exact same thing when i saw him in here XD

Side Note: This post is 2 years old, probably best to leave it be

2 Likes

@ODaily he’s short-circuiting

2 Likes

i didn’t believe you when you said the comment section was cancer, so i checked out and goddamn the comments on the article gave me hepatitis a thru z

5 Likes

Yeah when I saw the top rated comment was
“Just wait until the technology is abused, and it will be, where your every move is monitored and you can’t buy or sell without being micro-chipped.”
I don’t know why I expected any less.

2 Likes

Ligit any talk of implant tech gets the worst comment section. I have seen it on news sites, youtube, ect.
The crazy Christians (not political or against them but they are the ones who think it is the mark of the beast) smell it and rush to the comment sections.

3 Likes

Hi my name is Hector if you want to check my introduction the link will be below.

you go hector

1 Like

What do you mean about go Hector.

1 Like

6 Likes

Hey, Hector! “You go” is a figure of speech that is often meant to be encouraging or to say “congratulations”. If you still don’t understand the phrase, let me know and I’ll try to explain it better.

4 Likes

i love this language

I made this for you @TacticalYak because it’s what I see in my head every time I read your handle…

10 Likes

A glorious gift from our gracious leader.

Funnily enough, you’re not the first. This was the last one I received:

7 Likes

Needs more picatinny!

2 Likes

I like that a mgrs was used due to it’s size

1 Like

Just something about “tactial” makes me envision flat black steel blades. The yak needs more “ninja” to it.

2 Likes

Whaddya mean, it has a bull horn rack! Haha

1 Like

“Am I the youngest to get an implant at 15?” —> TacticalYak photoshops

This is a great transition, I love it.

5 Likes

If I remember tomorrow I need to contribute to the most tactical of yaks. I have some… ideas

2 Likes

Courtesy of DALL-E :

4 Likes