Help with RFID implant

EM4102 125kHz Does that help ?

Is that your chip, or the one you are trying to emulate? (for instance, using a T5577 chip implant)

Or better yet, where did you got it, if you don’t mind disclosing.

I ask because those chips “as they come” (i.e. not for implant use) will require a password to be able to be written to, which in many cases is not even a given option.

Hence why many people either hack them, or use special versions of the chips which you can program the UID.

Depending on which is the version, you may be able to “lock” yourself when attempting to write.

That’s why some chips, like most that @amal sets up, come adjusted in a way that you can’t lock it. but this is not always the case.

If it’s locked, probably the methods that @Pilgrimsmaster posted should help you out.

gone

Haha, cute but not quite what we were after
You are better off editing your last post than making a new one

If you do that within now 4 minutes, it will just be deleted, otherwise youll have to wait 24 hours

My chip that’s implanted it’s from Bioteq a uk company

Firstly I am glad you have Found Dangerous Things

This community will gladly help you out.

This is not a form of Confirmation bias so without getting all …hmmmm… BioTeq…ummmm… anyway

Some of BioTeqs wording is misleading, and some other things I take issue with, but whatever…More importantly
I don’t know specifically about their products or testing they have carried out, so :man_shrugging:
This is the standard you should be looking for:-

Here’s what I would do!
Return the White cloner to BioTeq
All future implants, Find another seller, It doesn’t have to be Dangerous Things ( But really should) or one of their affiliates like KSEC who are also in the UK.

Do yourself a favour and take your cloner refund and buy yourself a Proxmark.

Most people here avoid the white cloner so not too many people are super knowledgeable on its fault finding.

Also not to fob you off, but it is BioTeqs product they offer so they should be your first port of call for support. They should be the product experts and of more use to you attest initially.
Either way mate let us know how you go with them, after that we will glady try and help you out.

For others wondering

This is a dirty little service on offer that speaks for itself

3 Likes

Those prices are outrageous

2 Likes

If it is actually an EM4102, there’s your answer. They can not have their UID change so you will never be able to change its ID regardless of what cloner you buy.

Dangerous Things xEM implants are T5577 chips that ship in a configuration that emulates an EM4102 to make it compatible with systems using EM4102 tags, but the T5577 is programmable so you can change the ID.

So either BioTeq are selling non programmable chips (this seems to be the case), or they are lying on that page about what the implant is (not a good thing for devices going in peoples bodies).

Did some more looking at their website, and BioTeq are one to avoid…

RFID BioGlass Impant Kit.pdf (2.2 MB)

Highlighted some interesting parts in the PDF attachment, all the sections in the red box do not show anything when clicked. No details on warranty or manufacturing process.

Also of concern, they sell an implanted device and service, then at a cheaper price a ‘use your own installer’ pack - but have this on the footer of their website.

Pay our inflated prices or we will refuse to support our own products… yeah, thats a big no from me. I understand they can’t warranty the install, but to say you offer no support is a big NO DEAL for anything going in my hand.

Although, to their credit, they do sell one product I wish @amal sold (hint-hint, can’t let BioTeq beat you at your own game :wink: ).- https://bioteq.co.uk/index.php/buy-online/testimplantkit

4 Likes

Forgive me mate but couldn’t you just buy them off Ali?

1 Like

Haha, Thanks @Compgeek for unveiling my

1 Like

Whenever I see posts about that company they’re never good.

@Matrixman34 hopefully you can get things resolved with them if you’ve been misold/mislead.

If you’re wanting to emulate from what I understand the xEM by DT is the one you’re after. Let me know if this is more suited https://cyborg.ksecsolutions.com/product/xem-rfid-kit-t5577-emulator/

Drop us an email and we might be able to work something out. As you know the UK is in lockdown so can’t arrange a free install but a free xEM replacement implant or a deal on another item could be possible.

3 Likes

No need to forgive, you’re entirely correct!

I just like the idea of a full service one stop shop, its not a deal breaker at all but i think it would be a good thing to have test implants along the test cards and field testers in the store. Especially when performance can be so variable with Ali chips, having a known DT chip on a card available for purchase would be a nice addition. I’m sure its not economical though, since the chips are delivered in syringes I’m guessing @amal’s cost for one on a card would only be cheaper by the price of a sterile field and a band aid.

1 Like

So one of the ongoing and historical issues is people implanting non-sterile and unsafe implants. Even the xLED original field testers let alone random stuff off Ali.

We’ve talked about this previously with DT/Amal and realistically it’s not safe to do so and would mean ruining one pre-sterile implant to take apart from each one.

One better solution was having RFID cards along side implants. For example https://cyborg.ksecsolutions.com/product/dangerous-things-next-rfid-nfc-dual-chip/

2 Likes

Perhaps something like the new keyring field detectors could be looked at? Difficult enough to extract that it adds protection but also still allows people to test with an IC and cylindrical antenna? Not sure its worth it, but it seems people have no problem with getting actually dangerous non-implantable implant kits as it is, if people order test ones off Ali instead and they come in a syringe I imagine it’s tempting for some people to just hope for the best and test in vivo.

I won’t beat the dead horse here… (although there is a reason why I buy from DT even living on UK) :wink:

The main issue here is that, unless you got a niche product from BioTeq, their EM4102 implant falls within the “UID set at factory”, which won’t allow you to change it.
This is afaik and I’m not an expert on their stuff, so I might be wrong.

This doesn’t mean the implant isn’t useful, just that you must do the other way around:

Instead of changing your implant to match a tag that’s within a system, you need to add your implant into the system.

This is the whole concept behind RFID tags and implants.

Unfortunately most places have system managers who are absolutely incapable of grasping this whole concept, so they just tell you “no”… This really drives me nuts.
(almost as much as no dev using the anti-colision mechanisms we have)

I also can’t stress this enough:

Although, if you can add your tag to the system, then you would have no use for a Proxmark.

They expressly refuse to provide support unless you paid them extra for the install.

Gladly KSEC is also within UK and lives up to DT’s standard of epic support!

2 Likes

From the ceo him self

If they claim it can rewrite the UID, then most likely the white cloner locked the chip.

In which case @Pilgrimsmaster’s first post here might be your solution, and you would definitely need a Proxmark.

Now to the real question… why on earth would they sell a white cloner, especially if they also sell chips the cloner can brick? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Hate to be the bearer of bad news then…

Here’s the datasheet from EM Microelectronic who manufacture the EM4102. Notice the big writing that says Read Only Contactless Identification Device

Option 1 - EM Microelectronic are incorrect (this isn’t the case)

Option 2 - They lied to you when they told you it was an EM4102 implant, and the CEO is right now in saying they are rewritable

Option 3 - The CEO is either lying or misinformed in talking to you now and they aren’t rewritable

Option 2 and 3 don’t make me feel so good about the company at all…

2 Likes

Yeah woohoo bioteq … said noone ever.

Honestly only ever had one dealing with them and it was awful never emailed them again.

2 Likes

God the typos in product names don’t inspire confidence (I know it happens but cmon man, even in the name of the document!)