How did you discover these implants?

Every time I tell someone or show someone a blink they mention the COVID vaccine. I proudly inform them that while I am mRNA vaccinated… DT is much much cooler. I feel like when I get my Titan installed they’re going to claim that’s a result of the vaccine as well.

Amal, I though we had some sort of relationship whereby you would at least offer a Covid19 5G chip to the community first, or even some Beta testing…disappointed

:wink:

2 Likes

Lol… I was @cbit 2016

I think I discovered the magnets from codyslab or vice. I’m not sure.

It was at least 6 years ago.

Randomly found a video years ago (back in high school) on just the implant, and was like yeah right this guy is crazy…

Then back in March 2019 I found this news video, and sent it to my friend. Once I saw amal open his door, I was like, hmm now I have an actual job that uses RFID ID Badges…

Been following the forums on and off since then. Somehow found another video of DT with the kbr1 being used for computer login (thought that was cool). Then finally decided to get my first implant in Dec 2021.

2 Likes

@DeviantOllam mentioned in one or two of his talks how he had a few implants in him and that made me curious enough to google “RFID Implants”, and DT was the first result. I pulled the trigger on the cyborg week discount with a ProxMark 3 and a NExT implant when I confirmed my nearby piercer knew how to install it. I think this was my first impulse-buy relating to tattoos and piercings :joy:.

2 Likes

The desire to augment my body with technology brought me here…

Sadly, DT still doesn’t offer full body replacements. In fact, I want this body:

1 Like

I just found it a few days ago when I searched up “technological implants” to see what would come up! Only then did I discover bio hacking and I’m hyper fixated on it all at this point!

2 Likes

I saw a video Cody from CodysLab made about 10 years ago where he installed a magnet in his finger. After seeing that, I did the same (about 9 years ago, when I was only 13) but ended up removing it after it broke. Ever since that, I wanted to do it again, and I stumbled upon DTs about 3 years ago. Not sure exactly how at this point, but I am happy I did.

4 Likes

my friend in another forum had an old xnt style implant that just had “hello world” on it.found it interesting. did like 40 hours of video watching (even, yes. the one where some dude “put his venmo” on an implant)

got an xm1 and rocketed myself into RFID as a full time hobby and now career and education

6 Likes

First saw the thought emporium video, then the modern rouge one, researched this stuff for a bit, then it kinda just sat in the back of my mind for a few years. Last year I met someone at my school who has one, and decided to move forward with getting one, and now I’m waiting for the green-light from my mom, which started out at 16yo but it’s moving closer.

4 Likes

Is this Briareos from Appleseed ?

My fascination with implants came when I read this Reddit thread : IAmA 24yo electrical engineer with magnets implanted in my fingertips. AMA
I did it too some years later, when Steve Haworth came to a tattoo/piercing ship nearby, and then I continued with implants and quickly found DT! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Bump for marketing research :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I found out about it from a CodysLab video then The Thought Emporium. That was many years ago and I stayed clear of the magnets then because of the coating issues. At least until @amal developed the xG3 :smiley:

3 Likes

I saw a guy on reddit with a magnet in the finger. I read the comments and I tought “I want this”.

Since I had no other info that “it’s done by piercers” I emailed random piercers in my town “hey ! Do you do magnet implants ?” Out of ten, I had maybe three responses and only one positive (btw he was my now installer) that told me “yeah just go to dangerousthings.com, buy what you want, I’ll install it for you.”

Well, here I am.

3 Likes

wonder if it was me - i got some good responses from when i posted my stuff :slight_smile:
if not, im glad it worked from whoever it was!

I don’t think I’ve replied to the op so here it is:
My introduction was Cody’s Lab video where he made and implanted a gold-plated m31 or at least that’s as far back as I can remember. I was so mind-blown I spent the next year researching, sourcing, and implanting a gold one (that was the most available option at the time, titans were but a dream). Of course, it rejected after a month or so but I never gave up since.

1 Like

I found this forum a few years back when I was doing some research on RFID. Found it strange, but intriguing - and stored it in the back of my mind to return when there were implants which could run custom code.

So now here I am, a few years later, offering implants which can run custom code. :smiley:

7 Likes

I bought a Proxmark RDV4 a couple of years ago since I’m into security and hacking. When researching documentation and troubleshooting, I always discovered answers on this forum. Even though I thought the implants were cool, I never thought about implanting one. I hadn’t even looked at pictures of the implants. I was reading commands on this forum a few months ago and it just clicked. Screw it, let’s get an implant!

Now I’m working on getting a fourth implant. :grin:

7 Likes