How does being a cyborg benefit your life?

Thatā€™s what I mean, i developed that specifically (the vivokey login part). There are android apps and stuff, Iā€™ll see if we can send you some (unless you built them yourself haha).

I think that is my primary use case for a Vivokey/Spark. Payment would be nice too, of course, but secure passwords would be great.

I googled the vivokey bitwarden stuff. Seems the cert for https://bitwarden.vivokey.com is out of date.

Indeed. I donā€™t even know whatā€™s hosting that instance, to be truthful. Thereā€™s another one, better branded, which is the ā€œcorrectā€ one.

But neither are production servers, and I wouldnā€™t recommend using them. @amal

haha manā€¦ people be findin our secret stuff! anyway as @fraggersparks mentioned, itā€™s all development stuff at the momentā€¦ all the data could get wiped without warningā€¦ i really wouldnā€™t use it at allā€¦ but if you do choose to, make backup exports of your data regularly.

1 Like

I was going to recommend this, but I canā€™t remember if exports are even allowed atm.

for the plebeians like me who dont have the flex one beta, how does the vivokey password manager compare to something like lastpass (what i use now)?

i understand its not finished so how will the end goal compareā€¦?

Itā€™s not a flex one beta thing. It is an in-progress Spark login extension for Bitwarden, so we could run VivoKey Vault.

ohhhh ok, i see now. i musunderstoodā€¦

Haha I have looked at many of the subdomains and have seen some testing and dev stuff.
Nothing hosted public is really secret.
And sadly you didnā€™t activate my accounts there :slight_smile: and I dont have a spark.

i got a chuckle when i started getting activation alerts from you :slight_smile:

all in good timeā€¦

2 Likes

I live on a college campus with HID scanners on all doors, having an xEM probably saves me hours a semester fiddling with my ID card.

4 Likes

You do realize you can hit the reader without rattling the door handle first right? :slight_smile:

Haha if I did that, how would I know the door wasnā€™t just unlocked the whole time?

1 Like

Interesting thought :slight_smile:

I love that video!
You cloned your ID to it?

Yea any videos I do with a locked door I do the obligitory ā€œsee itā€™s lockedā€ thing

2 Likes
4 Likes

Damn, I expected to see you turn on the radio with your implant at the very end of your video. Bit of a letdown if Iā€™m honest :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes