How to use implant to find missing

What would have to be added in order to use these implants to help in either identifying unknown people or finding missing children or adults? Satellite pings? Comparable to cellphone find tool.

Just seems like there is a huge need for law enforcement and families to have away to find loved ones. I can see where the technology could be used for evil though. Is this too big a anthill to open up?

Ideas? Discussion?

A battery :battery:
A GPS antenna :satellite:
Installed BEFORE they went missing

Great idea in theory, but there are many issues, both technologically and cultural acceptance

Sooo a cellphone pretty much

1 Like

yep
a battery - one that will last for their life (or we could have a Logans Run thing where people expire at 30)

this is 95% already possible with enough vaseline, a good old Nokia (with GPS(?)) and a visit from creepy “uncle Touchy-Touch”

2 Likes

That was really odd

3 Likes

If the child wears a DT implant, he’s part of the DT collective, and as such, fully identified and geolocated in real-time - not to mention, remote-controlled, so he can be persuaded to come back home on their own too.

3 Likes

Same thing my therapist said…

A GPS Tracker would do the Job

Maybe use some Duckt Tape to stick one of the DT Implants on top of the GPS Tracker - so its finally capable of tracking people - i was waiting for this so long

@mbradley35

If you didnt noticed until now: You cant Find people with one of “These” implants

They are NearField Comunication devices - that means, you can read the data on the Chip from a couple of cms/inches distance - thats all!

No Tracking
No Mind control
No Magic

4 Likes

Some magic

2 Likes

This kind of Magic?

earworm incoming

Queen - A Kind of Magic (Official Video) - YouTube

1 Like

This went from 0 to inappropriate in record time. What the fuck.

3 Likes

I’m unhealthfully occupied with that paper sticking to his back… what might be written there? :thinking:

And hey, I had the earworm already before I opened up your spoiler! But it’s a great song, so that’s okay :wink:

1 Like

started at ~40 on the inappropriate scale - talking about chipping kids, probably against their will (parents choice). i just took it to the extreme showing how cray-diddly it sounded.

4 Likes

this is 95% already possible with enough vaseline, a good old Nokia (with GPS(?)) and a visit from creepy “uncle Touchy-Touch”

what
dawg.
what?

1 Like

This, very much… and I think your sarcasm was obvious, so I’m fine with your example :wink:

1 Like

I mean…I guess you have a point there I just, that leaves a few mental images that I was NOT trying to have lmao

1 Like

ha, that’s Mr Uekusa
https://twitter.com/uespiiiiii
not sure whats on the paper, but he does god’s work.

1 Like

I read the original question as somewhat of a cheap attempt at virtue signalling, as the answer to it is obvious - or at least easily googleable in less than a minute. It’s not that it’s appropriate or inappropriate, it’s just… kind of pointless.