I card Privacy - am i the only one questioning?

So i was wondering if someone was doing some research about the Privacy from I Card.

I was reading the Privacy Policy, and their whole company doesn’t seems like they care about user privacy.

Its a Private, Profit oriented Company with no obvious reasons to care about your privacy - probably they sell your data.

but they have a typographical error (or it looks to one for me :smiley: im no native english speaker)
grafik

also there seems to be some missing text. lol

grafik

grafik

1 Like

Tbh their whole thing going on over there looks slightly concerning/sketch. It’s most likely fine but its just putting me off; the slightly bodge looking website design, the lack of some of what i would consider the more important info displayed on their site, the fact it’s bulgarian (no hate no hate).

It’s made Walletmor a no go for me. Kinda defeats the object of being convenient when you have to manually load funds onti the iCard account anyway.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure you can set up an “auto top-up” link to your bank account to sort this out.

It could be a useful function… remembering my 20s, when I needed preventive measures to avoid significant monetary loss after a night out. :beers: