I don't know what's in the box

I just received my xG3 axial magnet, but the kit itself says that it’s an RFID kit. How do I make sure that it’s the magnet and not RFID implant? The kit came with an RFID diagnostics card and with an X-Field detector also the sterile kit has an RFID label on it, but the box says that it is an xG3 magnet.

Looks like a box mixup. Don’t open anything until you get an answer from @amal here or hit the orange button on the website to contact them directly :help:

3 Likes

Thanks! I thought it could be a box mix up too. I’m gonna contact them in a minute, just thought that I would get my answer faster here because it’s weekend.

4 Likes

Yep this is a mixup! Please reply to your order confirmation email with the photos and we can sort this out for you. Sorry about that!

3 Likes

Just replied to the “thanks for your order” email. Thanks for your help!

1 Like

R

9 Likes

Hey, any updates on the email? I haven’t heard anything back yet.

actually we have discovered an issue with the ticketing system and emails not getting made into tickets… i hate to ask but can you reply again using the same exact wording you did before? like copy / paste? we are monitoring the mail system now with the ticketing service provider to watch for these issues.

in short i will personally get a copy of the email in my mailbox now too so we can sort this out… but it will be helpful to try to figure out why your original email was essentially lost.

1 Like

Sounds like you need an IT guy :wink::wink::wink::rofl:

3 Likes

Hi, I just replied to the email again with the same text. Hopefully it goes through this time.

1 Like

ok i found the problem… so our ticket system takes emails out of the mailbox and creates tickets from them… well not if google is just marking them as spam. we had… a lot of emails in there :confused: … i have added a filter to effectively stop spam filtering on that mailbox and now we have a bunch of “new” old tickets to sort through. lame… but we will get it sorted.

6 Likes

Hey Amal,

I see that you’re using Freshdesk for ticketing - I work for their largest client and I’m an expert in configuring their platform, if you need any help!

6 Likes

Thanks! We have been using it for a while but I’d love to have a chat about maximizing it and possibly getting some of the more annoying bugs sorted with rich text entry, particularly on mobile hahah

2 Likes

I sent a DM :slight_smile:

1 Like