I have joined the club

Welcome to the gang!giphy-2

2 Likes

UPDATE
Everything is healing great. It has been 6 days since I have installed the chips. My Spark 2 located in L3 is difficult to read. Not sure if it is from swelling, if I just haven’t found the sweet spot, or if the chip was installed a little too deep. I can feel it when a palpate it. If anyone has an idea on the reasoning, I am all ears.

On another note. I am happy with how well the Spark 2 is hidden. I was nervous about it being seen in the L3 location. The person that did the install at Just Another Hole in Broken Arrow, OK. did a great job, and is hidden very well.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to the comunity.

Mark of the beast dude.

Mark of the beast is not a man made object my friend. It is not a physical mark, nor is it these implants. It is a spiritual mark,

have a read and open your eyes mate

1 Like

@glifeedu you will need to stay in your designated area or face the ban hammer.

ban-hammer

5 Likes

I have to say, as much as I think he’s bonkers, it makes me happy that’s he not just outright banned and has been a member here for a year!

4 Likes

Looks like somebody bought themselves the Lifestyle Bundle :wink:

You’ve copied my planned installations to a T, exact same implants, exact same locations.

Well, his are in, so it looks like you are going to copy his plan :wink:
:syringe:

3 Likes

Look, lets not get bogged down in the details of who is first or that you’re “tecnically” correct… We’re all getting participation trophies here :trophy: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

UPDATE:
Vivokey that was in L3 has now migrated to L1 but further proximal. Once I realized that it was moving, I tried multiple times to reposition and secure it back in the L3 location. After failing I just let it find it’s new home. :rofl: No pain in new location so all is well.

2 Likes

Ah migration, so much weirdness when your plans are thwarted by tech with a mind of its own…

2 Likes

5 Likes

Wow niceeee how was the instalment pain wise
3 same time crazy.

It wasn’t bad. I didn’t use numbing cream and it only felt like a pinch.

It doesn’t hurt much more as you do more,
Your just more swollen…

I’m of the opinion that if I’m paying a professional and going to have to baby my hand for a day or 2, might as well go all in and get it over in one swoop

(I’ve done 3, and then 6 at the same time :joy:)

1 Like

:astonished:wow ur brave

That’s one interpretation :joy:

2 Likes

I’m getting an xLED so nothing major I looked at syring and was like what the hell it’s huge so to see you do that is crazy hahaha

It’s just a pinch, needle size doesn’t seem to make it that much more painful

The part that hurts or feels unpleasant, is the initial pressure to break thru the skin,

Look up the flex needle, it’s huge by comparison to the injector needle, but it felt about the same actually going in for me… it was only worse because it took more effort to get thru, so it was was 30-40 seconds instead of 5-10

It’s genuinely not a big deal… with standard disclaimer that people feel pain differently

I can think of a dozen things that happen in daily life that are worse, like stepping on a really sharp Lego lol

5 Likes