I need the serial number of a chip I've implanted

Hello,

I need your assistance in finding the serial number of my chip I’ve just implanted.
My work has suspended me for having it installed and are requesting the serial number.
I am asking about the xEM RFID Tag. I really don’t want to get fired.

Is there any info you need to help answer this?

Thanks,
Andrew

Hi Andrew,

We don’t know the serial number because we don’t want to maintain records of which serial number we sold to which customer. There would be no point for us. Furthermore, on the xEM, the number is arbitrary and can be changed, so again, no point.

I’m more interested in the reaction of your employer. What exactly is the problem here? There is no security risk to them for you having an implant with a serial number in it. Would they be equally concerned if you had a shopping mall’s RFID enabled loyalty card in your wallet… or a tap and pay credit card for that matter? Are you working in a high security facility or operating in some kind of uber-controlled environment or something?

1 Like

I do work in a high security facility, they don’t actually care about RFID in things like you mentioned (credit cards, fastpass, speedpass, etc…). I made statements about this to both of investigators, whom both admitted to not knowing anything about technology. If they fire me, I might try and bring them to court because all the services dogs in our building are microchipped. The best scenario I can think of is they let them in the building. I can bring in my fitbit for gods sake!
They had never heard of people doing this before. Apparently the extent of what they have dealt with is a crazy person who thought someone implanted one in his head. They had never heard of someone who claimed to have one that actually had one. They asked me lot of questions to figure out why I had it and if I was sane. I’m just a techie!

Their main concern is that the chips will collect data or transmit data from work.

Yeah, that can’t happen. The thing isn’t even powered unless you hold it up to a 125khz RFID reader, and then the reader collects data from it, not the other way around. The dog thing is a perfect example I’d say. Just tell them it’s just like a pet chip. It has an ID number, that’s all.

greetings andrew…: im sorry to hear of your situation but im curious as to how they found out that you had the chip in the first place?¿…do you go through a body scan when you enter/leave work?..hmm? i presume it was an accidental coment from YOU that brought it to there attention?incase you dont know; a lot of people including techies dont really dig this stuff because they lack the facts…either way, now there ignorance is posibly going to coast YOU…so is life…but the one piece of advice i wish you would have recieved ealier
‘talk all day and DONT say a word’…and the simple solution if you use your chip for ANY personal private purposes is to take it bold and gat a sharp exacto blade, bite that tounge of yours (if your mouth got you in this jam) and pop the tag out…tell them all about it and that its gone…then re-implant it in another part of the body latter…and just remember: a dull knife hurts worse than a sharp one (true)…if i were a boss at a high securitie place…the LAST person id want on my team is a loud mouth…& in most cases it will prevent from climbing the corporate ladder…a small price to pay for an AWSOME lessen…show them whos boss in round two:)

1 Like

PPS…: and id highly recomend NOT to be telling them to there face if/that you are considering legal action…they will find a zilion reasons to can you sooner or latter…in my opinion you are one of the NOBLE few simply because you chose to get an implant, they along with nuralink are the future sooner or latter…people as you are at the SILENT fore front paving the way for future generations and, AND depending on how YOU deal with your current situation i believe youll be a great suprovisior/team leader someday soon :slight_smile:

Hi…i am a new user here. As per my knowledge there is no security risk to them for you having an implant with a serial number in it. Would they be equally concerned if you had a shopping mall’s RFID enabled loyalty card in your wallet… or a tap and pay credit card for that matter?

Very interesting, but for the question:
“assistance in finding the serial number”
You can buy halo scanner or go to the veterinary for read it.
Ciao
Gianni

1 Like