Ideal vitamins?

I’m still pretty sure it will most likely make your urine more expensive, but at least it’s not massively overdosed - so, won’t do any damage at all and might help a bit with healing itself if you have to little of that stuff in your daily food. Which is likely, unless you eat pretty healthy :wink:

Though it lacks of collagen - I’m still not convinced that it is actually helpful, but some others here have made their experiences with it, maybe they can tell you more.

1 Like

Yes I agree that this is the case for a normal person with no deficiencies going on… but I suggest people take them when having migration issues because it’s like insurance… taking a broad spectrum vitamin supplement or “multi-vitamin” will cover any possible deficiencies that might be contributing to sudden migration of an otherwise settled implant. If you’re all good though, then yeah you’ll be peeing most if not all of it out… which, I mean it’s fine if you want to take them for insurance purposes… you pay for insurance every month and when nothing happens that month you’ve “wasted” that money… but it covers you just in case… this is how I feel about vitamins.

Thinking about vitamins as a kind of insurance is a nice idea :wink:
I’m supplementing some stuff as well when I have healing processes going on - I have no idea if they make things better, but they won’t hurt, so, I’m fine with that. Additionally, eating in a way that you get everything your body needs is rare today, so I guess almost everybody will lack some of the things inside these multivitamins.
With the dosage of the above product, everything is okay - it can be a bit unwise to permanently (!) supplement high-dosage (!) vitamins, because they interact with each other and with several minerals as well, and that might lead to unwanted effects.
Amal, what do you think about collagen supplementation? Or anyone else here, ever tried that out on one implant and (more important) not on another one, so you can compare?

2 Likes

Don’t follow that advice, is what I say: It’s gritty and hard to swallow, it leaves you with a really heavy stomach and it does nothing for collagen production.

1 Like

I don’t have any clue if the body can break down collagen properly in order to rebuild it elsewhere… but my hunch is it’s probably not effective… just ensure your body has the elements needed to make its own collagen and you’ll be all good. Not that I frequently review information about cannibalism or anything, but I’ve heard that basically eating human meat doesn’t really provide much because its like trying to recycle good writing paper into good writing paper again… something doesn’t work right in the breakdown process and you basically end up lacking all kinds of substantive amino acids… something something can’t recycle concrete back into powder mix something something chemicals something…

pfff :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: