I'm finally chipped! 🥳

Not sure if this is the right category but seems right lol.

Howdy guys! I finally joined the club. Almost ordered my cyborg transformation kit in Feb or March right as everything got shut down. I figured tattoo and piercing shops wouldn’t be able to open for a while here in Texas so I held off. I after lending some electrical help to a fellow forum member here I decided to just pull the trigger!

I think I got really lucky with my xEM. I was actually able to read it through the sterile pouch and the injector using a Chinese Proxmark3 Easy with the stock antenna and also add the tag and get very consistent reads with the xAC v2. Now after installation about 4 hours ago, I can consistently read about 1cm away with the xAC. Will be doing an informative motorcycle ignition install thread soon!

Debating on installing the xNT in the future or getting a NeXT in case I ever need to have another xEM to program as an HID prox card in case I work somewhere that uses them. But for now I am more than happy with the standalone xEM for person access control projects.

8 Likes

121226afe3d5b5cba6ec63b760dbb6e0

Awesome, I look forward to it.

Good plan…

Cyborg Monday

1 Like

ezgif-4-7db77683dd7d

3 Likes

Welcome home! And looking forward for your Thread!