I'm new! I'm new and I don't know what to do!

this is being worked on but may not make it into the first apex release. we are trying to line up extra super bonus ducks like visa along with the already difficult ducks we’re herding…

3 Likes

Sounds like you need Karl! King of Ducks!

for those poor souls that do not know the reference

6 Likes
2 Likes

I wish every company owner was as active in the community as you are.

I will likely still get the Apex Max for the other stuff it has, but when the Apex flex comes out that has visa…

Oh boy, the wife is gonna wonder where 350 went.

4 Likes

some days i don’t get anything else done aside from tickets and forum lurking… so i can understand why most don’t / aren’t… honestly between all the 20+ messaging channels, emails, tickets, forums, facebook, instagram, twitter, etc. this is already a full time job for someone, and I can already see the time coming when I will not be able to keep up… but for now I love “you people” so I’ll keep at this as long as I can, even at the expense of doing other things :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You should take a break, rather a vacation, around the release date of Cyberpunk 2077. I feel this forum and all your other channels will be busy.

1 Like

Was planning of making a new wiki thread full of standard response templates for people to use :rofl:

5 Likes

so this came in the mail today :grin::grin:

7 Likes

Jam it in,
Push it in,
WAAYYYY IN!!!

5 Likes

in the immortal words of Nike.

7 Likes

It’s going down tomorrow lol. I have to take a trip to Houston on Wednesday so this gives me a day to let the swelling go down before I have to go back to work

5 Likes

Thank you everybody for all the input! I am now part of the DT family! This would not have been possible this quickly without y’all’s help!

8 Likes

simpsons

4 Likes

2 Likes

That link changed my life forever. Took me about 3 minutes to stop rolling on my floor laughing after reading it. Thank you for that beautiful screenshot :smiley:

3 Likes

Just saw this, https://www.vivokey.com/payments Looks like Visa is on there?

2 Likes

It states the Visa Token Service platform is supported, not that there is an active partnership with a Issuer.

Basically how I am reading it it is saying the implant is visa compatible not that there is a way for you to hook it up with your bank etc…

5 Likes

Thanks for the clarification!!

2 Likes

We are waiting for the vts connection to finalize. After that we can start working on issuers who are exclusively visa shops.

6 Likes