I'm new! I'm new and I don't know what to do!

In time it will.
It will be 100% capable of it, but on the initial release it will likely be regional.
“inconjunction” with Mastercard so hopefully that relationship helps it expand globally.
AGAIN this is pure speculation, and there could well be more available on release.
There is no specific information. but at a guess, go to the fidesmo webpage and look at the countries that their payment function is available in. That should give you a fair guess. Germany and a couple of Scandinavian countries from memory.

HOWEVER
The APEX line is more than just a payment implant, it is, in it’s own right a powerful and capable chip than can on its release and in the near future be capable

3 Likes

@Pilgrimsmaster gotcha. But for someone like me that is super new to all this, I’m not sure what all the Applets do (or really even what they mean in that aspect lol.) I still have a lot of learning to do but about all I know about it is that it is the only one that could be possible of what I want down the road.

I’ve got my fingers…
tenor

3 Likes

Damn, if they don’t support Visa, I may not need it anyways.

JUST TO BE CLEAR

these are my assumptions and best guesses
Vivokey has a “partnership” with Fidesmo, that is what THEY (Fidesmo) have in place.

4 Likes

Fair enough, some of the applets you may never use, some of them will be things you didn’t know you wanted or needed, but they will help with your day to day security.

4 Likes

Also… Perfect opportunity to learn some new skills! Learn how to write apps for it then… Code yourself!

5 Likes

Yeah, I feel like you often feel the need to reiterate that these are inferences and guesses as to not get people’s hopes up or get them confused, and I think we should all do @Pilgrimsmaster a favour and remember that until anything official is announced or released, these are all very much maybes and possibles.

Also, thanks for being such an amazing help on these forums, @Pilgrimsmaster. You’re absolutely awesome :tada: :brain: :birthday:

7 Likes

I have a feeling this is all going to be a huge life changer. Especially with me building my house around my implants, being a mechanic, and owning a machine shop lol. It really is starting to seem like a possibilities are endless.

3 Likes

@ithritin I couldn’t agree more! :+1:.

2 Likes

Seeing this is always a bit exciting.

20200407_130946

Especially on new threads, it usually means some knowledge is about to be dropped.

Edit:
tenor-7

4 Likes

Have you seen @ODaily Magic tool box project.
Might be right up your alley
Great starter project
Pretty much a how to guide
Really good learnings
AND
a cool and suitable project for you

2 Likes

You are all too kind.

There are PLENTY more people on here with FAR more knowledge than myself.

But thank you

4 Likes

Maybe… but those people sleep and spend time away from the forum :stuck_out_tongue:

Unlike some other people

3 Likes

Yourself included :+1:

2 Likes

:flushed::heart_eyes: WOW! Definitely a great idea!

2 Likes

source

2 Likes

tenor (4)

3 Likes

haha, it is 11:15am. Maybe not right now :clock11:

2 Likes

Damn 6pm here lol