Implanted shifted

I’ve had my NExT implant since around 2019/2020. I just now realized it has suddenly moved about half an inch to an inch down towards the webbing between my thumb and index finger. I dont know why it has shifted but i cant seem to move it back in position. Is this a problem? It does not hurt or anything at all but concerned that it moved out of nowhere so much

If it was painful. you might have an issue

Doesn’t sound like you have an issue

did it actually? or did you only just notice that it had moved i.e.
Did you use it one day, and when you woke up it had shifted, or was it more like, you went to use it and thought :thinking: : hey, I’m sure that was not there the last time I used it :man_shrugging:

I’m sure theres no issue, and it probably just noved to its forever home.

Can you share a photo with a where it was and where it is currently?

It did for sure move but not sure when. I know it was in its normal spot a few weeks ago.
Here are some images of it and the line is where it used to be. For reference there’s another image of my xled in my other hand in a similar location that has not shifted like this one

The only thing I would be concerned about is that sudden migration after a period of stability may indicate a change in stress level, overall health, sleep, nutrition, or a combination of those.

Make sure you are taking care of yourself… try a multivitamin… sleep better.

2 Likes

Are you sure?

I say this because it looks dead on to your incision point. Perhaps it’s cold or your dehydrated and it appears to have shifted?

But it looks perfectly in line with where it was injected from

I did join the military recently…my work may have had an impact on its movement

Awesome

Quite possibly

Mine move often. One has never settled down and in times that I use the hand for a lot of hard physical work it moves the most. It is currently in a position that is slightly uncomfortable if I receive a strong handshake from someone that pushes down with their thumb so I intend to move it on with the corralling techniques mentioned in other posts on this forum.
But as others have said if it doesn’t hurt or end up in an awkward position there is nothing to worry about.

1 Like

The healing helper did wonders for me to move my implant

1 Like

Hey local AI, link “healing helper” to thread?

1 Like

I didn’t know how to be fancy from my phone.

1 Like

Hah actually I’m asking @Pilgrimsmaster to make the words “healing helper” automatically link to that thread… I’m also on mt phone and admining tbe forum on the go can ve tedious :slight_smile:

2 Likes

healing helper is now a Watched Word

Current link is to the post that @Hamspiced linked to rather than the thread, But I can easily change this, if there is a better option

2 Likes

Screenshot 2023-12-03 215509

Probably a good idea to change it. :wink:

1 Like

Geez, you’re so demanding wanting a working link…fine
:wink:
Try this healing helper.

3 Likes

I mean, no one likes a hallucinating AI! :robot_marvin:

Is that one of the risks of getting a pilgrim conversion? What if I want to get uploaded into a Boston Dynamics Atlas?