Installer in Orlando?

Long shot here, but I haven’t had much luck finding a dermal installer in Vegas that can do the FlexMT implant. I will be in Orlando next week for a conference. Anyone there that has done dermal implants like a FlexMT and would be available to do it for me? Shoot me a PM if so and let’s make this happen!

Thanks in advance!

The partners map shows…

Leo Cabrera
Dungeon Tattoos
+1.407.681.8300

http://www.Dungeontattoos.com/

Dungeon Tattoos are in Orlando so it might be worth checking with them.

Thanks for the reply. Out of curiosity, I have seen other people mention the partners map, but I couldn’t easily locate a link to it. That would be helpful and may have saved me bothering you nice folks for an answer I could have found. Can you tell me where the map is located?

Thanks!

Just FYI, the map is not always fully up to date, ( another of Amals long list of things to do )

1 Like

Thank you!

Wow, what a slacker…

1 Like

I can vouch for Leo. He does great work. I had him install an xG3 in my ring fingertip, as well as an xEM and high frequency led in one hand, then an xNT and low frequency led in my other hand. I’m pretty sure he’d be able to do a flex install, he’s got a plethora of larger piercing needles on hand.

3 Likes

thanks. I shot him an email…waiting to hear back

I had Leo install my NExT implant a couple months ago. He actually has some stock of implants on hand if you want more than the FlexMT :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

He does a great job and I highly recommend him.

+1 for Leo. He did my first implant and really went out of his way to answer questions and make sure I knew about the process. I look forward to working with him again on my next one!

2 Likes

Unfortunately, never got a reply to the facebook message I sent. Will have to look for someone on my side of the country now that I’m back home.

Sorry to hear that! yeah he never responded to my FB messages either, I had to call his shop to set something up.