Interesting video on the Egeetouch pad lock

I was talking about the Proxmark being implanted. the pegleg I could see being quite useful for that sort of thing.

1 Like

I only briefly read about them. I canā€™t even get a magnet from Cassox let alone a pegleg.

Not blaming him, as he has no idea who I am. Just a rando.

OH, that makes more sense in context.

I agree yeah, just toss that in a bag.

I canā€™t wait for the next one. I want to see what it looks like inside. I have one of these on the way to try.

1 Like

Iā€™ll wait for the physical tear down, but seems good enough for a gym locker so far

:+1:
I have one on the way as well, should be here Wednesday.
I also ordered one of the door locks, perfect for my ā€œlabā€ and one of the reasons the xSLX was implanted.
If the gunbox was not continually out of stock, one of those would have been in transit as well :rofl:

Mind checking in when you guys get em? Iā€™m curious what the read range/speed is like on em. Iā€™d love something I can quickly crack off from my gate and shed without having to dig out my master key

I will check back in as soon as I get them, the whole ā€œSafer at homeā€ thing means it is easy to take 15 minutes to test :wink:

If you really want one, you should follow the instructions on the website and make your own as a wearable. Try it out with some other people at an event (like a protest, for example) and have fun with it. Share the story and some pictures on the biohack forum, and then throw in an @ Cassox asking for his help encapsulating it for implantation yourself or (more likely) getting one from him. Once your introduced and youā€™ve actually done something cool with it youā€™re no longer a rando, your a fellow biohacker looking for some assistance.

Thatā€™s the only way I can see you getting your hands on one. There next hurdle would be getting the damn thing implanted. Itā€™s enormous.

2 Likes

Yep, should have had one by now, but Rona changed that! I think it would be great to be able to reprogram your implants with another implant.
As far as getting a PegLeg goes, @Satur9 has the right idea. Theyā€™re not exclusive so much as limited to a small group first. Iā€™d definitely encourage people to try their hand at a wearable version!