Is it possible to pay with Vivokey Apex Flex

Hi,

I just have had my xMagic for 2 months and i’m already browsing for my next implant.
Feels like an addiction :slight_smile:

I would be interested in buying the Vivokey apex flex.
It seems like a very versatile chip just like the xMagic. The only thing i can’t find is, will i be able to pay with it. Every site where you can buy it says no. The Vivokey site says yes.

Or is this only available with the ring?

I live in Belgium, is there continent restriction?

Also i feel like most reports i see of chips breaking are the flex chips is this real? Or is it because the flex implants sell more than the x-series?

1 Like

flex chips went through a bit of a growing pains process where failures were a regular occurrence. its still possible but much more rare. install locations like the knife edge lf the hand are also not advised.

3 Likes

Damn, do you have any idea if there are plans to make the NXTPAY work outside of Germany? Like Belgium? :grin:

nxtpay is a vimpay conversion basically. maybe ping vimpay to see if they have plans outside Germany.

1 Like

Welcome fellow countryman :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ha, cool. Don’t think there are many Belgians around here though.

Il n’y as pas beaucoup de Belge … Ici et ailleurs :yum:

2 Likes

@SnarkBe and @chipman are another two I can think of, off the top of my head (apologies to others that I may have forgotten, I know there are some that have lived there, like @Rosco)

1 Like