Is the xSIID sale still going on?

On the webpage it still says the sale is on but I might’ve already missed it. I don’t remember the original price but when I add them all to my cart I always get the same price. Including green so I just wasn’t sure if I missed it. If not count me in for blue, red, and white ;).

Edit: Sale cancelled as of June 1st. But I’m also “more blinky” coming soon :smile: !!!

I can confirm the sale pricing is not showing up for me either.

@amal could probably confirm the status of the sale.

Finger crossed :crossed_fingers:t2:

The sale ran to the end of May, maybe the banner just hasn’t updated yet.

Well fuck. If @amal will make a 2 day exception I’ll even buy the green :joy: with the other 3. I do have an xLED but I just can’t contain my need for blinkies any longer.

1 Like

Green wasn’t part of the original sale, only RWB.

My bad, I cancelled the sale but left the text on the product page. @StephenBoose I will DM you to sort out your order.

5 Likes

Yep, I remembered that part! I used it as a point of reference for the prices of the other colours because they were all the same. So I figured either now they’re all on sale or none of them. I got the clarity though and I ended up getting all 4 anyway. I plan to do a gauntlet style hand implantation with all my colours!

1 Like

You’ll need to figure out how to get a good shot of that, we will wanna see it!

1 Like

Wow, I can’t wait to see your Thanos gauntlet (not a euphemism)

Okay Bored now!!!

Is it in yet???

2 Likes

I have a few ideas about placement! I plan to make a post (maybe today) beforehand making sure my placement is safe and plausible!

Separation between xSIIDs would likely be the biggest consideration, what do you plan to do the reading of them with
ie. does it have an antenna that you can target read each specific xSIID

I think
3 would be relatively easy (the middle one may be ightly more tricky) 4 if you had Amal sized hands
That’s my

I planned to use my iPhone 12 Pro Max with NFC tools. I had seen that @ShaakPsi was able to turn their phone in order to isolate the colours! I was hoping I would be able to do something similar.

Black and white in position 1 are my NExT and my xLED HF which is all I have installed right now.
Second edit:^at least in this hand :wink:

1 Like

That layout will look awesome

I think once you have them in place you will learn the best way to get a reliable “targeted” read every time.

Also, the iPhone with the top short edge NFC antenna should make that even easier.

I like your plan !

1 Like

Casual ps5 flex too…no big deal :joy:(I am jealous)

2 Likes

Honestly, I’ve been stuck playing Demon’s Souls again for weeks! It’s all I had nearby for the size comparison :joy:.