Issue with xm1 not scanning/writing

I made a post a while ago about a possible bricked NeXT, but I’ve realized that the chip I was having issues with was actually with my xm1. I’ve successfully written to my Next, but my Xm1 refuses to scan. I’ve followed advice to check for better positioning with hf tune. I’ve gotten the voltage as low as 1210 from 14v but it doesn’t show up when I can and if I try to write to it nothing happens. I’ve previously tried to write to it with the blue scanner. Any advice?

blue scanner definitlely wont do anything, its on a completely different frequency.

try using hf 14a info instead of hf search and position the tag perpendicular to the flat HF antenna.

if still not working, try stacking your commands hf 14a info; hf 14a info; hf 14a info; hf 14a info; hf 14a info; hf 14a info; hf 14a info; hf 14a info; hf 14a info; hf 14a info; hf 14a info; hf 14a info; hf 14a info; hf 14a info; hf 14a info; hf 14a info; hf 14a info; hf 14a info; hf 14a info; hf 14a info; and so on, this will repeat the command as many times as you have stated, move the antenna around till you get a hit.

try giving maybe 0.5inch of distance away from the antenna, if its coupling too well it also wont work.

have you tried using an android phone to scan it?

have you successfully scanned it at all with any device or written anything to this implant?

2 Likes

I did not know this, very helpful indeed. Does it continue to issue the remainder of your commands if you get a hit half way through?

yeah it keeps going till the commands run out

1 Like