Just checking in aka. HOW THE FUCK ARE YA?

My wife is just about fully physically healed. Mentally, it’s going to take a while.

We have a replacement red jeep with various upgrades to it.

I am still working at the second company I went to after I was let go. It’s busy.

We have lost a couple of dogs in the last year. They were all at least 10.

I really need to hang around here more. My job has two RFID cards, unfortunately one of them is high security and can’t be copied. The other one could be copied (it is for the secondary data centre) but needs my fingerprint as well, and I have used each one precisely once in the 18 months I’ve worked here.

7 Likes

This is so funny because it makes it look like he’s posting questions and then answering them himself…

5 Likes

@Eriequiet you have been eriely quiet, How the fuck are you?

3 Likes

The horrors persist but so do I,
All out of fucks and patience for bullshit and drama

7 Likes

good outlook, so I hope you are happy then

Never said that
Walking away from people sucks

Not if they are a negative influence on your life.

You are always welcome here, and have been conspicuous in your absense

5 Likes

Good to see you (@Eriequiet), @mrln and @DonFire back and posing again

5 Likes

Thanks Pilgrim, it’s been a while, I’m now sporting neon green hair that glows under UV :green_heart:

7 Likes

and nails to match I’m guessing

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m currently really busy with other stuff in life, but if you look at my visited days, I’m here nearly every day :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Idk still feel myself slipping from connections and groups

Doesn’t help that the forum itself seems less active lately, or things that I feel I have meaningful input are few and far between

yeah the forum has lulls … just like life :slight_smile: maybe you’re just in a lull.

4 Likes

Life Lulls are the worst

3 Likes

Good to see you back @Rajaramjet, I was actually wondering how you were going a couple of months back, I should have dropped this here back then.
Anyway
How the Fuck are you?

Sounds like you have been better…

:blinky_blue:

3 Likes

Definitely i have been better than i was the last 2 years but i have lived after doing a lot of worse sketchy shit too. Stopped being sketchy and now my body and mind are catching up to the fact. Body reminds me every chance it gets that im 55 not 25 but mind stays differently… lmao

Question before I forget- i have a Vivospark 1 implant and forgot the 6 digit password, is there anyway to rest it then enter a new set of numbers???

4 Likes

We are about to dump the legacy platform anyway so it’ll be irrelevant. We broke out the redirection feature to it’s own thing called Spark Actions.

vivokey.com/spark-actions

2 Likes

Thanks Amal.
Its been a short minute since i was last on here and so coming back today realized that there was the “newer” app and so i downloaded it and tried it with my Vivospark.
I’m using Samsung Galaxy Fold 5 and the app so far works flawlessly

3 Likes

Welcome back friend :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Speaking of which, how the fuck are you, @Backpackingvet? I haven’t seen you in a long while.

2 Likes