Just checking in aka. HOW THE FUCK ARE YA?

Oh my god i love those nails they are so prettyšŸ˜

Thanks! Here are my Christmas nails:

6 Likes

Iā€™ve been crazy busy! I started mining Bitcoin with ASICS
a few months back and Iā€™ve had a ton of crazy ideas for how to cool them with geothermal. I very quickly became one of the largest hashrates on the east coast for the United States!

I even have investors for a underground facility that will be the first of its kind, using geothermal cooling/ liquid cooling, and a massive dry cooler! My xSIID gauntlet still impresses anyone in the crypto business or in my day to day life. The white xSIID drifted from my knife edge to my wrist. Thereā€™s no readability issues and no pain itā€™s just a cosmetic difference. Sometimes I fuck with people and say itā€™s my ā€œhand connectorā€ light. I use my VivoKey spark 2 as my login (using the dangerous things KBR1 reader) on my windows 11 PC (itā€™s also my business card)!

xbt is great, I got the RSV thing going around and it was so convenient with my halo reader. I havenā€™t worked on the jacket much but I got the base finished. I decided a miluakee heated jacket would make sense as it already has an interface for lithium ion and itā€™s heated. I kinda look at it as my ā€œsuper suitā€. I plan to add high powered lasers Iā€™ve built from CD/DVD drives that I boosted with LED driver boards to the suit. The twist will be that the lasers can be fired by the XAC and attached to the jacket as well.

I also blew up on YouTube recently and have been working hard at that everyday. I hit my first 100K views just a few weeks ago after getting like less than 100 views over 5 years! https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCkD_vwnBznvcYaCNtBOZQuA

I do have another interview with CNBC scheduled where they want to do a whole story on VivoKey apex storage and how FTX wouldā€™ve been impossible if keys werenā€™t on an exchange.

The flipper is badass and I use it daily to mess with IR shit my implants canā€™t! Tesla is also badass, also fuck Elon heā€™s a dumbass! I bought my dad one too ( a model 3 I have the model s plaid). Iā€™m getting the cybertruck soon and Iā€™ll be trading my plaid in for it. Therefore, I havenā€™t made my apex the key for the plaid even though I certainly could! Itā€™s primary use is a hardware wallet, on the FIAT side of things I also have Walletmor installed and I love it. Nobody ever notices Iā€™m using my body my thought is people are just not paying attention.

I want to be more active in the forum Iā€™m always reading! I think with the collapse of the entire FIAT system + FTX and the heightened use of crypto will increase hardware wallet sales. Crypto is already cyberpunk, our implants just make it cooler and safer?!!

7 Likes

Heya! Iā€™m doing alright, thanks for asking!

Last semester almost killed me, but I managed to stay sane. (Mostly)
The research project Iā€™ve been working on has taken on a life of its own, as those things tend to do, so Iā€™ve spent all winter break working on it.

I know I said a month ago Iā€™d have something to share in a month, but itā€™s looking more like March. I want things to be somewhat buttoned up before I take volunteers to chip it. Just like fusion, itā€™s only a little bit away!

3 Likes

Ah, Mr. @Cobble
How the fuck are ya?

You were on my list for this thread and you just popped back up im another thread after 11 months.

I remember you had an xG3 and wanted some blinky.

Have you fulfulled your blinky dream or manged to find some super powers?

1 Like

@identity
How the fuck are ya?

Your handle came up, and your thread referenced

Have you finished your studies?

1 Like

Never got anything after the xG3, tbh. Been focused on other stuff.

@BioBeehive
How the fuck are ya?

I remember you were going to open up a tattoo/piercing shop in Vegas? (Pre Corona??)
Did that ever eventuate?

There is a new community piercing map if you wanted to be addedā€¦

@Aemun
How the fuck are ya?

I know you are still lurking, but it just feels like we havenā€™t heard from you for a bitā€¦

howā€™s she cuttinā€™?

well that isnā€™t stalkery at all :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Just been busy with work and other stuff and just not hopped into any active threads, just keeping up with progress on products.

3 Likes

Lol I didnt get the notification for this message, Iā€™m doing great, Iā€™ve just gotten into a new IT job so thatā€™s been occupying my time, I donā€™t think the piercing shop is gonna be something that comes into fruition. For now Iā€™m just a helping hand for anyone in Vegas thatā€™s wants to install on their own. Thanks for thinking about me though :joy::joy: I need to be more active on here

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been thinking about you, @Zwack. Are you still around?

1 Like

Sort ofā€¦ My desk is currently unavailable when I am not working (I need to tidy up a lot, and work out how to keep the birds from eating my keyboard)ā€¦

So I havenā€™t been doing much in the way of RFID stuff recently.

4 Likes

@4nti
How the fuck are ya?

A post was merged into an existing topic: The antiā€‹:no_entry_sign:-derailmentā€‹:railway_car: & threadā€‹:thread: hijackingā€‹:gun: threadā€‹:thread: :interrobang:

@darthdomo
Been a minuteā€¦ where iz you?

2 Likes

@Backpackingvet
How the fuck are ya?

Existing, albeit badlyā€¦

Been a rough few weeks.

1 Like

Feel free to reach out if you want

Lemme know if you still plan to swing up this way, drinks either way

3 Likes

@JustAGlitch
How the fuck are ya?

Havenā€™t seen you in a while, did you finally get an implant or two? How are things going on your end?

3 Likes