Just checking in aka. HOW THE FUCK ARE YA?

@identity
How the fuck are ya?

Your handle came up, and your thread referenced

Have you finished your studies?

1 Like

Never got anything after the xG3, tbh. Been focused on other stuff.

@BioBeehive
How the fuck are ya?

I remember you were going to open up a tattoo/piercing shop in Vegas? (Pre Corona??)
Did that ever eventuate?

There is a new community piercing map if you wanted to be added…

@Aemun
How the fuck are ya?

I know you are still lurking, but it just feels like we haven’t heard from you for a bit…

how’s she cuttin’?

well that isn’t stalkery at all :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Just been busy with work and other stuff and just not hopped into any active threads, just keeping up with progress on products.

3 Likes

Lol I didnt get the notification for this message, I’m doing great, I’ve just gotten into a new IT job so that’s been occupying my time, I don’t think the piercing shop is gonna be something that comes into fruition. For now I’m just a helping hand for anyone in Vegas that’s wants to install on their own. Thanks for thinking about me though :joy::joy: I need to be more active on here

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking about you, @Zwack. Are you still around?

1 Like

Sort of… My desk is currently unavailable when I am not working (I need to tidy up a lot, and work out how to keep the birds from eating my keyboard)…

So I haven’t been doing much in the way of RFID stuff recently.

4 Likes

@4nti
How the fuck are ya?

A post was merged into an existing topic: The anti​:no_entry_sign:-derailment​:railway_car: & thread​:thread: hijacking​:gun: thread​:thread: :interrobang:

@darthdomo
Been a minute… where iz you?

2 Likes

@Backpackingvet
How the fuck are ya?

Existing, albeit badly…

Been a rough few weeks.

1 Like

Feel free to reach out if you want

Lemme know if you still plan to swing up this way, drinks either way

3 Likes

@JustAGlitch
How the fuck are ya?

Haven’t seen you in a while, did you finally get an implant or two? How are things going on your end?

3 Likes

@NMCCW
How the fuck are you?

Alive and well.

6 Likes

Yay!

1 Like

Things have been :poop: without the smiley face recently. My dad passed away suddenly at the end of April. He would have been 80 next month. Had a good innings but still a shock. Mum, understandably, hasn’t been coping too well, they were married 53 years and never really been apart.

Hope everyone else is doing ok. Reach out if you’re struggling, don’t keep things bottled up. :call_me_hand::purple_heart:

9 Likes

So sorry for your loss… :disappointed:

2 Likes