Just when I finally have the push to get the xBT, I'm reminded IT'S ABOUT TO GET RE-STOCKED

I kept it on, don’t want to remove the chip ever again :wink:

Mine was left on as well.

I just shoved it in

bareback like a true hero :man_superhero:

2 Likes

@amal Any chance of this being restocked again?

1 Like

It’s stocked now, don’t wait!

2 Likes

Looks to be out of stock again unfortunately.

xBT_Stock_11.6.22

It said the same when I ordered mine.

I should clarify that there isn’t an “Add to Cart” button either.

That’s odd.

@Amal

Hmm maybe we out again. I will double check.

Ok those went fast. Ordering more… well try to keep them in better stock going forward. After we get the chips it’ll take a little while to kit things but we should have the xBT back in stock in a few weeks.

7 Likes

Thank you @amal! I’ll grab one as soon as they’re stocked this time.

Hey @amal I asked my implanter about taking the anti migration coating off before implanting (as he allready doesn’t use the DT injector when I get my implants done by him) and he is alright on the idea but would like some more info on the safety of removing it and If it will effect the integrity of the implant etc. Is that something he can email you about or that we have info on?

2 Likes

Yep you can just pop it off… it’s a cap that’s friction fit to the glass. Removal can and should be done without tools.

2 Likes

@amal Do you think the xBT will be back in stock for Cyborg Monday?

Yeah we have more materials on the way for kitting now

2 Likes

I’ll be buying at least 1 maybe 2 this time around, I didn’t expect them to sell back out in 2 weeks lol

3 Likes

Sweet! I think it’s time for me to grab a Titan too - gonna be a good Cyborg Monday. :sunglasses:

2 Likes