A small Key Ring style, Low Frequency 4 position Reader / Writer.
First, keysy must be programmed to electronically mimic your current RFID credentials.
After that it’s as simple as holding keysy near the door reader and the keysy will electronically mimic the original RFID device.
In addition, Keysy has the ability to duplicate any previously read keycard/keyfob onto the included blank rewritable keyfob.
Modulation: AM, FSK, PSK
Tag storage: 4 unique tags
Battery life: Approx. 2 years
- HID Prox (Proxcard, ISOProx, ProxKey)
(Emulation not supported on multiClass readers, can still clone to rewritable)
- HID Indala (Motorola Indala)
- EM400x, EM410x, EM420x
- Noralsy (KCP3000)
- Farpointe Pyramid
- Keri (KC-10X, MT-10X, PKT-10X)
- Kantech ioProx
- DoorKing (DKProx) [Not DKProx Long Range]
- AWID (Low frequency only – CS-AWID, GR-AWID, KT-AWID, PW-AWID)
(Emulation not supported, can still clone to rewritable)
- Radio Key (SecuraKey RKKT-01, RKKT-02)
- Schlage IBF iButton (RFID portion only)
- T55x7 compatible keycard/keyfob
To be aware of:-
The antenna and power output is NOT suitable for xSeries (xEM, NExT)
and unfortunately due to Keysy not being open-source, even if it could write to a FlexEM, the propriety writing system will prevent you from doing so
• Many mode options
• 4 button card memory
• Writable to Keysy cards and fobs ( also a CON )
• Easy to use
• Not suitable to write to xSeries
A tricky thing to rate, it is good at what it does, but loses 2 stars for having a propriety writing system requiring you to buy only compatible Keysy fobs
Rating by the community
PLEASE ONLY VOTE IF YOU HAVE ONE OR HAVE USED ONE