Lock/unlock apps android with implant

Is there an app which can lock/unlock android apps with NFC ID/serial?

1 Like

This used to exist a few years ago but Android gutted the functionality unfortunately.

Playing with NFC tools I’ve tried to start multiple hidden files after scanning my implant but they launch all at the same time. Is there a way that a menu pops up from which just one app can be selected and launched?

I use : “Smart pass NFC lock”
Important: set also the password.
Works perfect :slight_smile:

I also use SmartPass Lock NFC. Full disclosure, it’s not a real phone lock. The notifications and settings bar is still accessible to anyone and someone could still plug a USB cable into your phone and pull files from it without your tag. It’s more for fun

The Xposed Framework (with root) is really the only way to get true NFC unlocking ever since Google scrapped the Smartlock functionality. I’m not sure Xposed even works in recent versions of Android since I’ve hit significant hurdles rooting my phone. Let us know if you find anything out.

I never got access to my phone when the app is running.
Settings bar is visible, but i can’t access the telephone settings to change something.

A few days ago, my phone crashed - i need to restart it - luckly i had the password set - after the restart, i wasn’t sble to unlock the phone with the chip - worked only wirh the password.

Oh yeah, I guess the version of Android would matter. I’m on Android 8.0 and my phone is pretty accessible to people who know what they’re doing with or without the tag. Luckily, most people aren’t phone gurus.