Looking for installer near Kansas City

That stinks. I can empathize. I don’t have things shipped to my house because USPS is so terrible where I live.

From experience I can say that fortunately if you call the local post office they can see the GPS location the package was delivered to. Should help narrow down the search.

Thanks for the tip!
I just moved here a little over a month ago and I’m not sure if I have a bad USPS driver, or bad roommates that take mail. Or, probably the most likely, bad apartment employees.

Got the implants! They were given to the wrong resident. Thanks for the info everyone!

8 Likes

Well, I got the xSIID implanted at the bar today. Was sure to make everything sanity. I had a vasal vago ~2 minutes after install that lasted, I’m guessing 10 minutes. I couldn’t tell if I could feel the chip before I put the band aid on, so I’m a little concerned that it went deep, hopefully the LED still shines through! Will test it out in a few days after I take the band aid off! He didn’t charge me for the install but I left a $25 tip!
I didn’t realize, but someone there is a firefighter and he got really concerned when I had the vasal vago reaction and kept an eye on me. I freaked him the fuck out with the whole “chip implant” thing, He said I can be tracked by the government now and I’m a stupid kid for doing such things. Told him I’m unbelievably stupid for having it installed by a bartender at a bar, but the government can’t track me with it, that’s why I have a phone, let Google track me on that XD

5 Likes

Hey @SuperBee, did you ever find someone to install your implants in Kansas City? I recently moved back to KC and just ordered another implant. The installer I went to in Nevada MO is around a 2 hour drive, trying to find someone closer.

1 Like

It’s cool to hear that there are other enthusiasts around the area. I’m located in Topeka, KS. Not too far away. Perhaps we should have a little meetup for the KC area.

1 Like

I’m always down to meet up with fellow borgs!
I travel to Topeka occasionally for work too!

1 Like

Feel free to PM me and maybe we can meet up sometime, somewhere, Topeka, KC, Lawrence, whatever. I’m usually free after work and on weekends. Glad to know I’m not the only one around. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I talked to a piercer today in KC and he’s down to do an install. Will update once I go and get an xG3 installed by him. Fingers crossed!

MO or KS? I was told by a piercer here in KS that it is illegal for piercers to do dermals in KS because it is considered a “medical procedure.”

MO. It is illegal in KS. Iirc it’s because you are completely inserting a foreign body under the skin which is what makes it a medical procedure.

1 Like

Definitely let us know how it goes and if they’re willing, who they are. I’d definitely be interested, I’ve been looking for an installer nearby. Could you ask them if they’d do flex implants too if you don’t mind?

He hasn’t done any subdermal stuff at all, so I’ll be his first victim with an xG3v2 install lol
My previous installer in Nevada MO said she was willing to do a flex install. She hasn’t done one yet to my knowledge, but she’s willing to do it using the needle as a scalpel method.

If things go well, definitely encourage them towards getting on the partners map (such as it is).

People are always looking for installers, and we should promote any willing ones we can.

1 Like

That’s the plan!

3 Likes

Any new updates to this? Just registered and am in Topeka. Ordered a prox scanner to test out cards before ordering a chip. Might try some places and offer to pay in cash.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!
Unfortunately no. Ended up self installing the xG3. The woman in Nevada still performs installs afaik. Kansas laws aren’t too friendly for implants.

1 Like

Unfortunately agree, due to our laws here I might have to self install too. I don’t mind needles or blood all that much but will probably have a friend come by to at least watch me Incase something awful happens. Did you use the guide that comes with I assume or a particular tutorial?

If you can spare the time, Nevada is about 2 hours out from Topeka.
I’ve watched a lot of install vids on the forum and YT. I had a couple issues during install with my location choice. If you’re going to install, look through the guide and watch a bunch of videos from the install bid/pic thread on here. Definitely a good decision to have someone on hand just in case. Eat something hearty beforehand with fluids as well to help combat the vasovagal effects. Make a plan of what you’re going to do and when so you can make sure you keep your install process sterile.
What implant are you looking at getting?

Self install is still not recommended, but if you are going to do it, having sombody on hand is a good idea, however, having them assist is even better.

I took the below from a thread I made a while back, it is probaly quite relevant to you.

HOW DO I GET IT IMPLANTED

Here is a VERY informative FAQ about x-Series implants, some of which is covered below. But it is recommend you read these FAQs.
There are piercing partners but if there is none near you any body piercer should be able to implant this for you.

A doctor, nurse or medic would be able to but they will likely take more convincing…

A self or assisted install is possible,
The following links that will make this very clear that it is easy to do

read https://dangerousthings.com/wp-content/uploads/Introduction-to-Implantable-Transponders-for-Professionals.pdf ?

read https://dangerousthings.com/wp-content/uploads/Professional-Guide-to-2x12mm-transponder-installation.pdf ?

Watch Installation procedure Guide 1

Watch Installation Procedure Guide 2

Watch Needle insertion angle

How to approach a professional DT Info

AFTER CARE

As long as you have used good aseptic techniques during the installation process, the healing should take care of its self with minimal maintenance.
x-Series a simple hydrocolloid plaster for the first 48hrs or so, then leave it open to heal naturally; adhering to standard hygiene practices :soap:

Flex Should be very similar to the x-Series, if using the Dangerous Things 4G piercing needle and steristrips however, the plaster should be left on longer, and further considerations if stitches/ sutures were used.

Post installation, the body will begin to encapsulate the tag with fibrous collagen tissue. To help this process along, you can take pre-natal vitamins, which has collagen and keratin boosting properties helping build collagen and connective tissues.

Also a little common sense wouldn’t go astray…
no weight lifting :weight_lifting_man: /rock climbing :person_climbing: /shooting :gun: /superhero-ing :man_superhero:

2 Likes