Looking for proxmark3 expert

My client run a cybersecurity-focused business that utilizes Proxmark3 extensively.

We’re looking for someone with expertise in Proxmark3. You will be providing training sessions for my client’s team. To ensure convenience and efficiency, we are considering conducting the training via Screen Sharing.

If this aligns with your experience and expertise, we would love to discuss the details further, including your rates and the structure of the training sessions. Send me a dm if you’re interested!

Hey can I DM you

yes, please

If this counts for anything,
As a fellow community member, and as a way of referee, I can highly reccomend Equipter for the role you are looking to fill.

He has a highly indepth knowledge of RFID technology and would be referred to as a Subject Matter Expert in this field and this includes the Proxmark3.

You will find he is also an active memeber in a couple of related Discord Servers, one of which being the RFID Hacking by Iceman, which would be considered THE place to go for RFID related technology and also the Flipper Zero online spaces.

He provides invaluable assistance using his indepth knowledge in this arena.

I believe he also has formal qualifications to reinforce his already impressive résumé.

I’m sure you would find other people here would agree with my statements above.

Good luck with your endeavours

7 Likes

Hi,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as what you are wanting done is within my skillset
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin

I am looking for:

• A training material (Patreon, Skillshare, etc) that is either free, or can be purchased.
    and
  • Experts who can be hired to instruct on Proxmark3’s capabilities. I think the most efficient way to undertake the training would be the instructor ScreenSharing a computer screen.

Hi, it’s me again. We’re looking to buy a second hand NARD SAM Expansion Board for Flipper Zero with HID Seos / iCLASS SAM.

Hi Littlemsbrokenrecord,

I believe I can assist you with your needs. Send me a DM at your convenience.

Thanks,

Mark_The_Prox