Magnet implant possible locations?

I am wondering if there are places on my body, other than my hands, where I can install some magnetic implants. I read that close to the ears was a good place, but I can’t find where I read it. If someone could confirm, or even suggest more options for placement, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance guys.

Here’s the thread about ear magnet implants:

I don’t know about other locations but others may have some good ideas.

1 Like

So first of all, the implant sutra may be what you’re looking for. I have also heard of people putting them in their tragus so they can hear sound when wearing a coil necklace (iirc) like @Vicarious has done. There has also been talk of using them along with external devices to add a “digital sense” that can be whatever you want it to be, such as alerting you of notifications (if you have practiced enough and have enough nerve sensitivity you could theoretically have it read out what app the notification is from, the sender, and the contents in fast Morse code or something idk, or at least just learn different patterns for different things), being a compass, a clock, or whatever you want it to be.

2 Likes