MASSIVE xSIID RED WHITE AND BLUE SALE ON NOW!

Will update asap

TBH, if it was a T5577 with a blinkie I’d buy several. I just don’t have a use for the ISO14443A chip right now.

1 Like

Don’t joke… I actively use at least LF x series

If they could all blink would be amazing… but that would involve a lot of replacement

1 Like

I have one installed.

Level of brightness from most bright to less bright is:
Green, White, Blue, Red

All of them are visible.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNCMk6XpSeP/

Was meant to have 2kb, but “reasons above mentioned” we end up with about 1kb, which is about the same as the xNT.

I personally consider it a “sharing” upgrade.

About 980 alpha-numeric characters can be saved there.
980 alpha numeric characters look like this:

So is enough for most text metadata.
(Japanese characters takes 2 bytes so would be half of that)

There are many NFC applications, but the most famous is NFC Tools,
with this app you can write something in the format of NDEF (Nfc Data Exchange Format), which is a way to write certain fields on an NFC chip that most mobile phone readers will understand and are already configured to perform certain actions according to the NDEF type of record.

When people hears “microchip implant” many times they freak out, but many of them the moment they see blinkies they stop seeing it as a “serious” invasion of privacy and shit. Is a really good chip to introduce the technology to others since you are in full control of what is in the chip. They say, “I don’t want people to steal all my personal data”, to what the simple answer is, just don’t write any personal data in your chip dummy! lol

You have to be aware that at the start, any HF compatible device can read or write data into it, even replace it, and there is a way to “lock” your data, but it requires a manual set of commands that is more for advanced users and if you forget your “password” there is no way to restore it.

Technically a malicious attacker could come and lock your chip but I have never heard that happening since it requires good knowledge of the chip commands and have direct access to your chip.

Any NFC chip is based on RFID technology and for so, they all have a “unique identification” (think about a Serial number), many systems just require this digits to work, padlocks, door locks, etc etc.
This number is visible to any reader that scans your microchip, so is not “recommended” as a form of identification that is “secure”, but some people still use this ID as their computer password or to unlock some devices they have setup with this UID.

most newer Android and iPhones can use the UID of a chip as a way to trigger events inside the device, so you can do an infinity of things with your phone by just scanning your chip, sending messages, recording audio, changing settings, automatic mails, pin urls, even control smart home appliances if you have them configured.

It doesn’t require to have special hardware like the Proxmark 3 or other readers and advanced APDU command knowledge at all. So is a great upgrade that you can use to show others how cool “microchip implants” are.

Then again, this is just my personal experience with it.

^^

6 Likes

Damnit. Now I’m considering another pair of blues. I think my right hand could use some colour.

2 Likes

Of course you put Sale in green, just to torment me! :rofl:

2 Likes

Geez, Talk about planting a seed :herb:

I have been thinking about this the last couple of days.

• Everybody* loves a blinky - a Party Trick, a Show-y Off-y, a freak people the fuck out, "an alien implant :alien: " but for me , If I also grab an LF xLED to go with the xSIID, it would be an in-vivo diagnostic card. , that is one more thing I can remove my wallet.
  • Everybody loves some NDEF storage for all those little secrets :zipper_mouth_face:
    Save those phone numbers from your little black book, Crypto Cold Storage Wallet, Secrets you obtained from the foreign embassy etc

It’s only $20 more than an xNT, but you get double the memory AND Blinkie
Now the biggest decision
RED , WHITE or BLUE

I’m thinking Blue…or White…or Red…off to here to get some inspiration

1 Like

dual-color blinkie NeXT implant when? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Hahah! Tried to set up an ad on reddit to showcase the xSIID sale… apparently Reddit thinks anything about microchip implants for humans is “deceptive, untrue, or misleading” haha

Sent them this…

I submitted an ad titled “xSIID RWB Sale” under campaign “Sales and announcements” and it was rejected for being “Deceptive, Untrue, or Misleading”. http://amal.net/caps/2021-05-18-fVsZPclpHl.png

I can’t believe I have to resort to this, but take a second and look me up… google my name Amal Graafstra. Here’s my TEDx talk - Biohacking - the forefront of a new kind of human evolution: Amal Graafstra at TEDxSFU - YouTube and here’s the book I wrote 9780471771968 - RFID Toys: Cool Projects for Home, Office and Entertainment (ExtremeTech) by Amal Graafstra

Yes… we are selling chip implants for humans. The ad is legit.

12 Likes

May complain about the algorithm but it also means people posting shit will get blocked.

Hope they review your message soon.

1 Like

Don’t you want it RGB controlled animation with an NDEF record script?

I mean… If you’re offering… LOL

1 Like

1 Like

:rofl: hahaha I wish too.

I’m all excited! I ordered mine on Sunday morning, and they are supposed to be delivered today! I barely slept last night out of excitement…

3 Likes

Dagnabbit I had a bad case of FOMO.
The price is too good to miss, now with this and the pending Titan, I’m gonna hit 13 implants.

Maybe I will try this one as a finger implant… ET???

3 Likes

The XSIID has 2kb user storage as I read, right. Yeah, the blinky would be a really great one :slight_smile:

Sort of,
The original had 2kb of storage but the second kb didn’t read correctly so it wasn’t really useable 90% of the time

Pretty sure it was changed to only 1kb as a result

Edit to add, Confirmed
Here is original listing of issue

And here is the updated data capacity on the product page

1 Like

I believe you can still write data to the 2nd KB of storage, just that it won’t be read as NDEF data. Basically, it becomes a NTAG216 with an extra KB of storage that you can choose to use with raw commands.

1 Like

Sorta Kinda, I thought the same thing, but I confirmed with Amal, they are still 2kB but 1kB shown on the website to save having to explain it there. (it would just confuse people) ironically

1kB easily usable via NFC /NDEF

2kb usable with caution and NFC Shell

EDIT
And what @DonFire beat me to above :arrow_heading_up:

1 Like