Meet-up/Biohacking Convention Idea

Murder?

2 Likes

Worse, unions

4 Likes

I’m definitely thinking about the potential of putting on a kind of sleeping bag sleepover for the first go. No cost other than getting here. Implant fun and local cuisine :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We can set up a few tents in my back yard. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’m checking with a local church that’s got a huge amount of building space… like a good old fashioned lock-in :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How big is your backyard

1 Like

Not that big, I was mostly kidding. :sweat_smile: (Although if we all fit, I wouldn’t be opposed.) According to Google maps, it’s approximately 2,275 sqft.

I am also more centrally located. (Topeka, KS)

3 Likes

Wont we all catch fire spontaneously due to the marks of the beast?

7 Likes

I’m in a suburb 15 min south of Detroit. I have access to a meeting space that I can reserve. It’s two blocks from a tattoo shop that’s biohacker friendly. Airbnb in this area is crazy cheap but I may have a rental of mine that’s opening up and if it does during the timeframe I’d have free housing. Note that if the rental does open there will be no bed or furniture just basic appliances

6 Likes

Hmmmm!

1 Like

An installer is a very good idea. I’ve done my own so far, but I have an xbt I want to get under my skin and I don’t think I’ll be doing that one myself.

We could have a biohacking camping trip on a 26 acre property in Tennessee that my grandfather owns. It’s also right next to a gorgeous state park. We have some makeshift camping spots but it’s mainly woods with some makeshift camping spots and a few small buildings at the moment. The power and plumbing would need a lil investment. The park is Fall Creek Falls. If I know a timeframe I could see about how we could get everything ready. I have some ideas on how we could get it set up but we’d have to hash out what kind of events would be happening and how many people would be coming.

Gorgeous place

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: The anti​:no_entry_sign:-derailment​:railway_car: & thread​:thread: hijacking​:gun: thread​:thread: :interrobang:

Ok just because it won’t happen unless it happens… I’m currently putting on a little company event for VivoKey people at my place next week. It’s a good time for it, so I decided I’m going to open the event next year. I don’t want to sell tickets or anything, it’s more of an invitation to join kind of thing. Getting here and food are up to you, but my goal is to be able to sort out accomodations at least. No official setup or plan yet as it’s a year away, but I’m putting a stake in the ground now and saying:

received_1475365919865237

21 Likes

I know it’s only been 3 months since you posted this, but that’s like 25% of the year gone.

I don’t want to exert too much pressure on this now. I understand we just started 2024 and some are still recovering from the festive seasons, but I don’t want to let this be forgotten.

I’d be especially excited if it coincided with something recently shared in the DT club.

4 Likes

Nope not forgotten :slight_smile:

7 Likes

This is going to be so beautiful!

3 Likes

yayayayayayyaayy!!!

1 Like

Did I miss something?

1 Like