Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched

can someone help me with a hacked medical implant I have in my head from surgrey an I can hear a couple of people talking to me and can also feel them I just really need someone to contact about this to help me these hackers are really messing up my life.

The best person for you to speak to would be a family member or your doctor, and they can advise of your best course of action.
They will be far more help that ANYBODY on the internet can be, this includes us here on the forum.

Good luck with the future

6 Likes

1m

Hi I have had a chip in me for 4 years I am not crazy and this chip was put in me by a friend and I really don’t want to go on about stuff the more I get called crazy i have tried everything and no one believes me everything I think I can hear the chip can make me spew up if the voises are against me I can have panic attacks keep me up for days if they like I know why it was for my family to get me off drugs and my friends covered it up sounds unbelievable hey after 4 years you should know if ya crazy or not I been threw hell I have tried scans and I don’t know really where it is to tell the truth but I am sick of everyone judging me for it and calling me crazy the voises don’t shut up 24/7 and yes they didn’t believe me and threw me in a mental ward I was out pritty quick and since then I had to just shut up and not say anything to know one o know it’s real all I need to know is what scanner to buy please I need ya help this is real and medication doesn’t work I have tried every way possible I am sick of hiding from the world and it’s time I spoke out about my trauma I have a massive story to tell one day but believe me it’s real all I need is the reader or scanner that works and then I can go to doctors as they won’t do the scan cause I got mental health issues not really sorry if ya don’t believe me but I will come back on here and show the world I was telling the truth and sue the Shit out of family and the public health system cause I got one hell of a story and all I need is the scanner to find it as I was drugged and don’t know where it is thanks for ya time

There is no single scanner that will detect all possible chips currently in existence, just like there are no chips that can perform the feats that you describe.

Your best bet is to go to a Doctor and do two things.

1. request an x-ray of the area you believe you have a chip in. Chips all show up on x-rays and are very distinctive.
  2. Describe your symptoms. Don’t say you have an implant, but say that you have panic attacks, etc.

Given that you say that you used to be on drugs, is it possible that you are experiencing some results of whatever you put into your body? Including whatever the drugs were cut with?

There are no implants capable of doing what you claim at the moment, so you need to look for alternative answers.

1 Like

I know I have been implanted, I cannot share with you my reasons but it was done to condition my mind. I do not think it has been done by the aliens. I’m sure it could be government agencies or scumbags with secret agendas like feminists.

I think they got my family to consent to this accusing me of having a mental illness, to cure me of this imaginary mental illness they have inserted an auditory implant in my skull or ear, I don’t know which ear or it could be both ears.

I do not hear voices, so I suspect the message volume is low or it is made with S-Quad technique.

Is there way to find the frequency on which the implant is receiving signal, what are most likely frequencies which can be used, will it more likely be analogue, like AM or digital like DAB?

Here are some great resources you should look into:

And here is another forum thread concerning your situation

1 Like

I realize that I am probably just aligning myself with the cabal of feminists in your mind, but while auditory implants can exist they do not work on their own. You would know if you had any sort of device to make a cochlear or tragus implant work.

An x-ray would show up any implant that you had and so I would strongly advise you to go and talk to your doctor about the possibilities based on your symptoms. Their are several physical ailments that might show up as auditory hallucinations.

4 Likes

In fact those are the most common type of hallucinations.

Under the right circumstances, even something as simple as a severe lack of sleep can produce some some really annoying symptoms.

1 Like

Here’s the deal… you’re not crazy, but you also don’t have a chip. What you have is schizophrenia. There’s nothing crazy about it. Basically it’s a problem within the brain where thoughts can become hallucinatory. Basically the idea is like part of your brain is dreaming, but the other parts of your brain are actually hearing those dreams as if your ears are hearing it… think about how a dream works… your brain is making the whole thing up in the dream, but while in the dream you can hear things just like you would normally hear them… but what if you were awake while part of your brain was making things up like it was dreaming? You’d hear those made up thoughts, and then you’d think about what the voices are saying, and then your brain would keep building the dream based on your thoughts… it’s basically a feedback loop in your brain, but you are hearing things as if they were real voices. Sometimes people with schizophrenia even see things in the same way.

If you had no idea what was happening, of course you would be terrified and looking for external answers, and there are so many people online that are promoting the idea that a chip implant can do this, but I’m telling you that this is science fiction. Chip implants cannot do anything remotely close to this. Even brain implants that work directly with neurons in the brain are so extremely limited… what is being suggested online is pure fantasy. It’s not possible.

The good news is, once you are properly diagnosed for schizophrenia, you should be able to get on a treatment plan, and many people have had success with medications that can help calm this part of the brain. The voices should subside once the correct medications are prescribed.

9 Likes

I know I have been implanted, I cannot share with you my reasons but it was done to condition my mind. I do not think it has been done by the aliens. I’m sure it could be government agencies or scumbags with secret agendas like feminists.

I think they got my family to consent to this accusing me of having a mental illness, to cure me of this imaginary mental illness they have inserted an auditory implant in my skull or ear, I don’t know which ear or it could be both ears.

I do not hear voices, so I suspect the message volume is low or it is made with S-Quad technique.

Is there way to find the frequency on which the implant is receiving signal, what are most likely frequencies which can be used, will it more likely be analogue, like AM or digital like DAB?

Surviving Paranoid Schizophrenia

2 Likes

Why make fun of people who suffer every day at the hands of Illuminothing types who want to feel better about themselves. Torturing others is not strength it’s weakness. Yes satellite weaponry exists and some of us have had implants snuck in them during trusted surgeries. And the government won’t help us because they use it. It’s horrible and victims are left not knowing what to do in a world where everything you do is watched by a computer brain interface the. Public is kept from knowing about because it’s used by corrupt elitists to force the world to accept things they would otherwise never accept. Such as abusing Romanov survivors because the predators are politically corrupt and want to leave no evidence of their sadism.

This is where you should have stopped

5 Likes

How do you know there’s no implant. I have one and I did not put it there. Why are you here anyway? To further abuse victims are you one of them…

Claims require evidence

1 Like

You wish

You should stop hiding

Being drilled in between eyes

@HelenWolfgang (or is it Stefanie?)

I am aware of commercial microcontrollers that are 1.6mm on each side. The members here are very knowledgeable about RFID, electronics, physics, and so on.

If there was even the possibility of building an unobtrusive implant capable of doing what most claim for them (direct neural interface for example) we would know about it.

So, what makes you think that you have an implant? What proof do you have?

Without some sort of proof why should anyone believe you? Even Joe Simonton could produce the pancakes, which makes his story more believable than yours.

I was implanted during oral surgery. Ask the corrupt medical industry for proof.