Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched

That’s good idea to man thx.

Btw it’s not a lump I imagine any one else out there in the world who has an RFID implant like you guys do for business / hobby is the exact same thing as me I don’t have a lump lol it’s a bump but when I run my finger over it you can feel a the shape of an RFID chip it’s smaller than you’d think, this thing feels like an 8mm rectangle by persay 2 mm thick. Warts, moles, pimples, acne these things aren’t an RFID chip implanted through my personal observation yet I wouldn’t know unless I knowingly got implanted with a chip but you guys got chips so I think you probably agree with me.

Ow this is very helpful man thankyou

I actually think it is unique information pertaining to what tech it is. Yes the microwave audible hearing frequency can definitely penetrate the metal of a plane at that hight, how ? I’m not aware of how the tech works I just know the voices stopped for 5 min from what I can remember while we were I’ve over ocean and uninhabited island mid way into the trip. You should have seen this lady get up and bolt as soon as the plane landed, it must of scared the shit out of her. Not everyone knows this tech exists. Yes I do agree with you about sticking to the tech more so than the social dynamics but ibelieve the cutting out of sound may be particular to a certain tech or give further indication to what it might be.

No I can’t record the sound no one that Ive ever heard about has been able to do it and I’ve read hundreds of ti stories, it’s all the same of course we try to record it cause than we could simply make YouTube video about it or give it to landlords or cops lol. I don’t know how to record this but I’d definitely like to get my ears checked cause apart of the voices is a clicking sound like from what I’ve read tinnitus effect is. It’s almost like you can physically feel the clicking sound in you ear. I’ve read hundreds of people say that your cholera part of the ear gets worn down and enables you to hear out side of regular human hearing.

Okay, fair enough.

Yeah that seems like a good call. If you did any shooting or worked near machinery in your life you might be experiencing a bit of hearing loss which is just an unrelated thing. It’s really common, worth getting checked out.

It definitely sounds like a lot of people who are concerned and don’t understand what’s going on. There’s a lot of unknowns here, so we mine as well focus on something we can actually investigate, rather than abstract concepts and conjecture. If you feel a bump where the implant is, you can use some of the advice people have shared to go get an x-ray of it. That will give you something to work with.

This was the exact problem I’ve been having,do you think there’s a way I could take control of myself from such things?

PLEASE
I NEED HELP ON HOW TO USE A CRYPTOGRAPHIC CHIPS FOR PAYMENT.

I NEED SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP ME ON HOW TO ACCESS DATA ON AN NFC CHIP THAT WAS ALREADY PHYSICALLY SIGNED,EVEN THOUGH IM NOT SURE IF ITS A CRYPTOGRAPHIC KEY TO MY BLOCKCHAIN WALLET THAT HAS BEEN UNACCESSIBLE FOR SOMETIMES NOW,OR AN EMV CARD THAT CAN BE USE FOR CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS.

AND WHAT CAN I DO IF I WAS BEING MONITORED WITH SOME KIND OF RFID IMPLANT CHIPS,PROBABLY BECAUSE IM GOOD IN INNOVATING

For more clue and explanation please reach out to me.

You sound like a complete nonsense gangstalker useing misinformation and misdirection. You have no need to be in this forum.

1 Like

Yes I understand a radiologist for x-ray, will do.

1 Like

HOW TO READ/ACCESS ELECTRONIC DATA ON A HF NFC CARDS

In the 3 seperate PM’s you sent me, I have already answered your questions.

There is no need to create a new thread asking the same question looking for a different answer, or maybe specifically the answer you want to hear.

Stay in your lane, keep all your posts IN THIS THREAD until you have something relevant to say.

ALSO, THERE IS NO NEED TO SHOUT ALL THE TIME

Here is the answer AGAIN

TagInfo is also in the apple app store

The NFC antenna is near the camera lens’

This one is an alternative, but not as accurate

No

No matter how good at innovation you are, You’re not being monitored, well not by any implant chips, imaginary or otherwise.
It is simply not possible,

1 Like

Also, it it has come to my attention that you have been private messaging other community members.

First and ONLY warning, any more PMs, or any more posts out of this thread, you will be gone burger.

You are not going to find what you are looking for in this forum with the exception of this thread feeding your delusion.

stop-it-gethelp

10 Likes

Firewall algorithm for the friendly AI is pretty legit

8 Likes

I assume the chip is undetectable to readers and or password locked. I don’t know RFID technology. Can you make a implanted chip undetectable to one of these RFID NFC readers and or password locked if so how to get around it ? Don’t you think if allot of people could figure this part out they wouldn’t need to get surgery. Like is there a way to scan and access a chip and wipe it and lock it so it’s no accessable, or do I just have no idea how this technology works ?

This. There is no “chip” that is going to be doing anything like 1) tracking, 2) neural interface to allow for “mind control”, “voices”, “sense of dread”, etc. Those sensations are coming from faulty neural activity in your own brain.

1 Like

None of that has anything to do with the question I asked regarding scanning and accessing RFID chips.

O and believe me the RFID chip that was implanted in me turns my body into a reciever for the microwave audible hearing frequency. As many many people have also gone through the same thing, were not trying to debate it allot of people know this exists as an audible harrassment tool to drive mental instability infront of the general public witch are mainly aware of this tech.

I have no idea what a mental interface device for mind control is it sounds like nonsense, what I’m talking about is a very specific type of well documented technology that seems to be used nersfriously on tons of people.

it’s not though… it’s not “well documented”, it’s just a perfect storm of the following elements;

1. a bunch of scared people with the exact symptoms of schizophrenia who refuse to believe they have schizophrenia, and who’s symptoms actually make them paranoid to the point of actively avoiding proper treatment and instead chase after these digital wild geese type explanations that have no resolution because it’s fantasy.

2. a bunch of horrific people making up hoaxes or supporting nonsensical accusations that “an rfid chip is making me hear things” in order to sow chaos for no reason, or worse to take some sort of advantage of people for financial or some other sick perverted pleasure.

In all likelihood you have developed schizophrenia, and your life will continue to deteriorate unless you go to a proper neurologist, get a diagnosis, and get treatment. That’s just the truth of it.

1 Like

Occam’s razor. Is more likely it’s a mystery technology that no one understands and is being used against people for reasons that no one knows, or is it another issue that has a sensible explanation.

If you can’t discount the more likely option, then it remains more likely. The people here have talked to as many gang stalking victims as you have, but still have come to a different conclusion than you. The reasoning is sounds, so it either needs to be refuted with sound logic, or it remains a valid and likely option

1 Like