Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched

And just to make one thing absolutely clear (because I think there’s a danger that you will deliberately misunderstand something stated above) there is no machine that can neutralise a chip that does not and cannot exist.

Source?

by
Stacey Samsa
My name is Stacey Nicole, and I have been violated in the most unimaginable way. Behind my right ear, a microchip was implanted without my consent. The person responsible for this heinous crime is Paul L Golzbein, a 33-degree Freemason/Shriner and a well-known member of the Old Orchard Beach Maine community.

Golzbein’s family has held influence in our community for generations due to their legacy with The Pier - a seasonal attraction that has drawn crowds for centuries. However, beneath this façade of respectability lies an appalling truth; deception and violation of human rights.

The act committed against me is not just an invasion of privacy but also an infringement on basic human rights as outlined by the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights (Article 12). This crime cannot be ignored or swept under the rug because it involves influential figures.

This petition calls upon local law enforcement agencies and human rights organizations to launch an investigation into these allegations against Paul L Golzbein. We must ensure justice is served not only for myself but also for any other potential victims who might have suffered similar violations.

I urge you all to stand with me in this fight against such inhumane acts. Your signature can help bring about change and prevent further atrocities from happening within our community. Please sign this petition today!

If you have the chip removed and send it to us for analysis we will all sign your petition.

10 Likes

I think the only legitimate way someone would be microchipped against their will unknowingly is if my wife chipped herself during one personality episode, and one of her others took over and found out.

1 Like

I need help from this forum.
Is it possible for my husband to use either an implant or digestible rfid to communicate with an affair partner in my presence, including during intimacy? Is there tech that is 2-way, non-detectible by others? He has connections with someone who works in radiology…
Please help!!!

Nope

2 Likes

Welcome!
No, nothing like the technology you describe exists. If your husband is having an affair he would have to use regular technology like telephones, email etc.
We don’t know your situation and I hope your fears are unfounded but at the very least you can take solace in the fact that the RFID technology part is definitely not possible.

1 Like

Chipped… No…

But his affair partner could send morse code to him using one of these. But hed really have to get it up there for you to not notice it sticking out.

So not necesarily implanted. More inserted.

5 Likes

Pretty sure it’d need to be sticking out, Bluetooth and such

1 Like

ive tested this… it doesnt “NEED” to be sticking out. range is decreased, but since it uses a phone as a proxy to the internet just keep it nearby :wink:

5 Likes

Antenna amplifier for this soon?

3 Likes

that would definately have to be a glassie

2 Likes

I wasn’t expecting this TBH.

2 Likes

should probably note it wasnt a self-install. Im not brave enough. but i had a willing participant.

4 Likes

Thanks for clarifying about the rfid chip. Is there any other tech that could act as a transmitter/receiver? Even as simple as Apple air tags or tiles?

No, air tags and tiles have similar technical limitations and could not be used for this purpose and anything else would be way too large to be inconspicuous.

I can only imagine the stress that this situation is putting you under but please rest assured that the only technologies to come out in recent years that have helped people cheat on their spouses are the cell phone (because they can now simply call from outside the house) and email (because letters were easier to intercept). Anything else is pure science fiction.

You will not find the solution to your problems in magical advanced technology. The only way to tackle infidelity is communication between you and your husband and, if that doesn’t work you might consider a professional therapist/marriage counsellor who would be sensitive to the complicated nuances of interpersonal relationships (unlike some of the turnip-brains on this forum :eyeroll:).

3 Likes

Placing an AirTag inside a purse or something is theoretically possible and something that had been done a bit,

However nowadays since Apple got a lot of flak for it, iPhones will now throw a notification if an AirTag that you don’t own has been following you around for a period of time, and can help you find it

As for anything implanted, hard no… for a dozen technical reasons

The OP was asking if airtags could be used to comunicate secret messages between her husband and his lover. All you achieve putting an airtag in a purse is knowing where the airtag is. You can’t use it as a secret telepathic transmission system of the type the OP was worried about.

I am a victim of a scientific experiment. There are implants inside of me. I have surgical wounds from the procedure aftermath. Will anyone teach me how to locate the dangerous things that were implanted inside of me? My number is ***** please call me Bill to protect my identity.

1 Like