Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched

should probably note it wasnt a self-install. Im not brave enough. but i had a willing participant.

4 Likes

Thanks for clarifying about the rfid chip. Is there any other tech that could act as a transmitter/receiver? Even as simple as Apple air tags or tiles?

No, air tags and tiles have similar technical limitations and could not be used for this purpose and anything else would be way too large to be inconspicuous.

I can only imagine the stress that this situation is putting you under but please rest assured that the only technologies to come out in recent years that have helped people cheat on their spouses are the cell phone (because they can now simply call from outside the house) and email (because letters were easier to intercept). Anything else is pure science fiction.

You will not find the solution to your problems in magical advanced technology. The only way to tackle infidelity is communication between you and your husband and, if that doesn’t work you might consider a professional therapist/marriage counsellor who would be sensitive to the complicated nuances of interpersonal relationships (unlike some of the turnip-brains on this forum :eyeroll:).

3 Likes

Placing an AirTag inside a purse or something is theoretically possible and something that had been done a bit,

However nowadays since Apple got a lot of flak for it, iPhones will now throw a notification if an AirTag that you don’t own has been following you around for a period of time, and can help you find it

As for anything implanted, hard no… for a dozen technical reasons

The OP was asking if airtags could be used to comunicate secret messages between her husband and his lover. All you achieve putting an airtag in a purse is knowing where the airtag is. You can’t use it as a secret telepathic transmission system of the type the OP was worried about.

I am a victim of a scientific experiment. There are implants inside of me. I have surgical wounds from the procedure aftermath. Will anyone teach me how to locate the dangerous things that were implanted inside of me? My number is ***** please call me Bill to protect my identity.

1 Like

Hi, Bill!

Please check out this post, it may help you:

3 Likes

Hi Bill, welcome.
This must be extremely worrying for you. There is good news but you might not be ready to hear it:
The technology you are talking about does not exist. There are people on this forum that are on the cutting edge of the development of implantable radio frequency devices and they will tell you unanimously that, outside of sci-fi movies, nobody has achieved this type of technology.
You have been misled. Anyone telling you that you are part of a scientific experiment is lying and should be avoided. The same goes for anyone who wants to convince you to perform expensive surgery to “remove” these fictitious implants.
Our brains are sophisticated and powerful things. Possibly the most incredible systems in the natural world. Unfortunately this means that if they are fed the wrong information in a crucial moment they can elaborate terrifying conclusions. A bit like having a high-performance car. If the driver’s carpet gets caught in the accelerator pedal and blocks it in a full-throttle position the sheer power of the car works against it with potentially disastrous results. Somewhere along your road someone, or something, gave you the notion that you had somehow been targeted and your brain, using its huge processing power, went to town on the idea.
How successfully you recover from this situation will depend on how well you can ignore what your mind is telling you about sci-fi implants, nefarious villains and their dastardly scientific experiments so that you can concentrate on finding what it was that set you off on this path. But the brain is a tricky customer. You will need the help of a professional to outsmart it.

7 Likes

I tried to post it on here, but it wouldn’t let me, You can view the blue ring on my instagram AER512

Thank you!

Hey I have my incision and located the chip. add me on Instagram aer512

Ok. I have wanted info on this for awhile and now I am asking the big question: how do I know if I have been chipped without my knowledge? Also, anyone know about methods of chipping involving the rectum (serious, here)!

1 Like

Welcome. The simple answer and the good news, is that you have not been chipped without your knowledge.

• It would require a surgical procedure which you would have noticed and which would, at least for a few weeks afterwards, have left a mark.

• You would be able to feel it clearly under your skin

• You would be able to read it clearly with an RFID reader

• It could be seen in X-rays

• Are you privy to important state secrets? If not, why would anyone invest time and resources to chip you?

• Finally and maybe most importantly, the technology to produce chips that provide useful data that you don’t want to give up, does not currently exist. The chips on this site contain very small quantities of data that are read by readers that have to be in contact with the skin just above the chip. Useless for a spying on any of us.

4 Likes

I was all excited about lowering my taxes but was disappointed when I found out that it was a post about a blurry x-ray with no chip in it.

:pensive:

2 Likes

this isnt what a chip looks like under xray

1 Like

For refference @aer512 this is what a chip looks like under an Xray.

Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 11.59.07 AM

6 Likes

Looks like a magnet tho. ^〜^

2 Likes

Pinkie metacarpal