Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched

Here is a list of all the 5G frequency bands globally.

United States of America
Sub-6 GHz Spectrum (Low and mid band)

• 600MHz
  • 3100 – 3550 MHz
  • 3700 – 4200 MHz

Spectrum Above 6 GHz (High band)

• 27.5 – 28.35 GHz
  • 37 – 40 GHZ
  • 64 – 71 GHz

United Kingdom / Europe

• 700 MHz (United Kingdom)
  • 2.3 GHz (United Kingdom)
  • 3.4 GHz (United Kingdom)
  • 694 – 790 MHz
  • 3400 – 3800 MHz

• 24.25 – 27.5 GHz

Japan

• 3600 – 4200 MHz
  • 4400 – 4900 MHz

• 27.5 – 28.25 GHz

China

• 3300 – 3600 MHz
  • 4400 – 4500 MHz
  • 4800 – 4990 MHz

• 24.25 – 27.5 GHz
  • 37.25 – 43.5 GHz

Korea

• 26.5 – 29.5 GHz

India

• 3400 – 3600 MHz

• 24.5GHz – 29.5GHz

Getting my hands on a simple 5G radio is easy. I think all the new routers have them; and if not, I can find them on eBay, I’m sure. If I pay a few thousand more, I can even buy a proper antenna and breadboard and build it myself. However, I think I’ll try 5G in the future and focus on any sort of antenna that will effect the device in an unintended, perhaps harmful, way.

5G is only valuable because the infrastructure is already in place. All someone would have to do is penetrate the radio and upload the firmware remotely. Maybe even the government would find the research interesting to stop protests and riots; opinions and ethics aside.

Building my own antenna is more intensive and costly, but not at all entirely impossible to deploy in a densely populated city. If I build several good antennas with a range of one kilometre, it would take considerable time before the signal could be triangulated; let alone prevented before the system was activated.

Of course, all of this is conjecture at this point.

UPDATE: I found a 5G router. My cousin had it. This is great!

I do not think the microwave is an accurate test. In my ignorance, I thought it would at first. The fact that your experiment did not cause the RFID tag to light up in the microwave, however, is a clear indication that the waves produced by the microwave do not match the frequency of the RFID tag. (135mhz?)

Maybe you could hack that device you used to check the RFID to pulse the tag incrementally. My hypothesis is that the antenna will resonant slowly and incrementally until enough heat is built up in the tag to shatter the glass. I do not know if that tag is in a vacuum environment, but if there is even a little bit of air, it should expand and rupture the glass enclosure. If the implant is under the skin, then the internal electronics should be in direct contact to the anterior interosseous nerve; essentially tasing the user continuously, so long as the signal is running.

Nikola Tesla tried to give the world free electric through radio waves before (JP Morgan?) pulled his money from the project. I know this will work on some level; I just have to experiment. If you guys get involved, I am certain we will find a solution to this conundrum soon enough. (As long as this project is fun for you.) I will share my findings in here.

Maybe we can call this project “Order 66.” (I love Star Wars.)

PS. I really dislike this “wait a few hours” thing before replying. It’s hindering scientific progress. How about using a captcha instead to prevent spam.