Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched

@Atilla

I’d like my hug the day I get the Titan implanted pls =)

Consider it done :+1:

1 Like

Id like to know how or who to go tonfor Reid detection
Implanted by a doctor and given to the school district to steal money from accounts and abuse

Hi Jackie. Every time a user posts a question about how to detect an implant that has been put inside of them without their consent, they’re told the same thing: although there are ways to detect a chip in your body, you certainly haven’t been actually subjected to this in reality, and this is unfortunately the consequence of paranoia and delusions… the best thing for you to do would be to get psychiatric help, you need to talk to a doctor or to a trusted family member.

There is no real reason that people need to be implanted with chips. There isn’t any kind of logic that would lead to a person being implanted against their will. Chips can’t access your bank accounts, and they can’t be tracked like GPS.

4 Likes
1 Like

Although we wish.

But in all seriousness 4nti is right, talk to someone you trust, or maybe go to another doctor who isn’t the one you are believing microchipped you and explain your situation.

1 Like

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:Guys, I am looking for something similar material:

I’m not sure tinfoil would be good on the long term.
Can anybody helo:

My local bike shop owner has clothing like that, with metallic fibers woven in (including a beanie I think). He’s a German who emigrated to Finland to escape the “dreadful electromagnetic pollution” in his native München, because he’s convinced it gives him splitting headaches. I go can ask him where he buys them if you want.

Amusingly, his cycle shop is within spitting distance of a cellphone tower - something he seems oblivious to, so I didn’t mention it since he seems happy and healthy working there. No point in getting him thinking anymore than he needs to, else he might well sell the workshop and move even further up north :slight_smile:

I live in a condo tower and every year in our annual general meetings there is a gentleman who submits a motion pleading everyone to turn their wifi off when they aren’t using it. He claims that he can hear it and it keeps him up at night hearing our music and movies and stuff we’re sending over it.

…to the homeland of Nokia, where access to internet is basic right and there are more phones than saunas and people combined!?

Sounds reasonable! :+1:
Yes please, and show him this, cause I was looking for something warm.

Okay. I’m due to go get a couple tires I have on order from him in a few days. I’ll ask him then. It’ll be faster than emailing him, as he only touches his computer every week :slight_smile:

The internet and cellphones are not everywhere here. They’re everywhere where there are people, but they’re not where there aren’t - and Finland is a big country with not that many people :slight_smile: When I go hunting in Lapland, I don’t have to go very far to drop out of cellphone coverage, which is a concern from a security standpoint.

Nice Cock @Atilla :rooster:

Have any of you, or your hunting party every shot an efl?

Nah. Elves aren’t stupid: they stay where tourists go.

1 Like

Dirty little attention seekers…

I know. Or it could be white or tan

Sorry @Jackie925 ,
@LordSethos2000 was not confirming your suspicions.

What you think has happened or is happening, IT HAS NOT!

You need to speak to a family member or a doctor that you trust, and tell them what you told us.

Right
I’m good

I can’t believe I missed this thread.

I will just add that I wish the tech they are talking about was real. I would be cyberpunked head to toe.

I feel very sorry for these people. We all here get what is like to be singled out, I think. But arguing with this kind of people is like arguing with wall. You just can’t. It’s the same delusions as a white supremacist, or a political view, they will make up logic, reasons and facts to match their world.
It’s not that I don’t want to help them, it’s that I don’t want to.

I have a dream.
I wish my arm was like this but with better definition:

2 Likes

tumblr_oj3hvdqIpI1s1vzkoo10_400

2 Likes

2 Likes