The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Like printing money

I see you too are an expert in art.
I expected no less of you.

I like that disclaimer :smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ve always wondered why, given just how far us guys will go for boobs, women arenā€™t running the world.

Seriously. Weā€™re not hard to predict or control (.Y.)

Seriously?
I think because many ā€œmen in powerā€ donā€™t really like the fact that they can be lead by their desires a lot, so they rather look down on their instincts and get angry at the women causing them.

And believe me, this goes the other way round as well - I happily look at beautiful men as well :wink:

I didnā€™t want to put links in the ā€¦OTHER, thread that would bring contributers to that thread here.

Therefore, to sort of answer your question

This may give you some suggestions

1 Like

Brillliant! Just what I needed!!

1 Like

Thatā€™s gross oversimplification. Most men arenā€™t automatically attracted to any random pair of boobs like flies to a turd on a hot summer sidewalk.

1 Like

true. for most men they have to be attached to a woman, and said woman has to at least let him believe there is a chance he can touch themā€¦

3 Likes

To be honest, when I encounter a random girl, I usually pay more attention to her butt than to her boobiesā€¦
I mean, after spending some time admiring her beautiful face and eyes, of course.

2 Likes

Never put all you eggs in one basket,

Make sure you diversify

But you donā€™t want to shoot elves! They wrap your presents Santa brings you!

Should get a usb SD card so then you have everything you need in that sleeve

Yeah, I have one put aside to pull apart for just that purpose. currently too thick to fit in the gap.
And a tidy means to hold it in place

I think you misunderstand,

Weirdly I canā€™t find any, but its on eBay so where

Iā€™ll show you what Iā€™m taking about

Pic to follow

@Pilgrimsmaster

Itā€™s a SD card adapter with usb,
Not a usb SD card adapter lol

1 Like

Dude, That is awesome. Thanks for that. :+1:

I have never seen one of those, and yeah I was talking about usb SD card adapter

@Pilgrimsmaster
You mind dumping this into derail from after your SD card post?

Thanks,
Although I think satur9 might have gotten lumped into our detail

Yea I found a couple of those on eBay years ago, works great, Idk why all micro sd adapters arenā€™t like
This

I sent him back again :wink:

agreed
Or at least readily available as an option

When the new xG3 is released we can finally test Amals hypothesis that implants spin inside their pocket.