Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched

Can we just start from the beginning?

3 Likes

The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency has been a part of Brain 2025 since the Obama administration’s Brain Initiative was launched in 2013 five hundred billion dollars in Research funding has been made available over a 10 year period of time to Map the human Brain and to hopefully build a fully synthetic Brain by 2025. The scientific institutions of the United States have partnered with commercial entities in order to push the boundaries and the limits of our current mind science technologies and In a like fashion DARPA has decided to partner with the worlds amateur Neurologist in an attempt to gain new and innovative points of view. My question is do you believe that it’s appropriate to offer million dollar a year research grants to unpublished unproven and unregulated amateurs?

Does THIS question belong in THIS forum?

1 Like

That depends are you familiar with the raid program aspects and the constant search for implant volunteers? It’s an interesting topic for discussion and germain to dangerous things theme. Do you act in such a hostile manner towards all new comers? Or are you just having a bad day? Wanna talk about it? Is the little pilgrimmaster having a bad day?

@Pilgrimsmaster toss it in the microchipped pile?

2 Likes

well, that’s kind of ignorant. we are rude to jerk asses who come in all hot and crazy for no reason. we are a loving group of funktastic individuals who like putting weird stuff into our flesh and lift paperclips or rick roll people. you come here as a guest. 2 days in and all we have gotten from you is gobblygook about junk that really is as off topic for this forum as you can get.

of course you are welcome to share and chat, but being rude and childish will make you no friends here.

6 Likes

Can I nominate just this for best post?

4 Likes

Nice work around
:+1:t4:

2 Likes

Can we not?

3 Likes

3 Likes

Was that a work around?
…I just thought that’s how it’s supposed to work :upside_down_face:

You must have seen where I was going with that.

1 Like

You’re just exploring these Gedankenexperiment for your own satisfaction. You’ve provided an overwhelming flood of claims with no evidence, expecting that we’ll accept your opinions at face value because of course we have all the background information that others in your circle have accumulated over the years. Well we do not, and extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. If you’re right, there’s a global conspiracy. But more importantly if you’re wrong then you’re not only spouting tons of nonsense while your efforts could be spent on more meaningful pursuits, but you’re distracting others who could be benefiting society by propagating baseless claims.

4 Likes

Honestly… Am I the only one who thinks y’all are replying to a rather poorly programmed bot that spews out random crap?

I don’t get bot vibes,

Sentence structure and tone seems human,
But then you’ve got your “wall-o-text” flag as previously discussed

I wonder if this isn’t the “shouting thru the fear” that Amal theorizes, but earlier on and slightly more composed

Bots these days are good enough to fool intelligent humans into thinking they have rational, articulated thought and they’re saying something meaningful. They can even write convincing essays. This one’s thoughts are clearly irrational and completely disjointed. I could program a bot that posts similarly convincing crap in Cobol, drunk, with a hand tied behind my back in a couple hours.

I’d donate if you stream that

2 Likes

I’m working on the drunkenness :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wanted to post a long reply but I think I will just let it go.

The fact that this was post no. 666 in this thread says a lot :stuck_out_tongue:
And unicorns in the bible? Guess I have to reconsider my faith (or rather, lack of it…) :smile:

But yep, unicorns are pretty common in eastern myths, so I guess the bible just borrowed from there… I really like the depiction of it in Hieronymus Bosch’s Garden of Earthly Delights (though the painting itself is incredibly… freaky)

index

1 Like