Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched

Greetings Justin,

I don’t know what is going on, but I would suggest taking to someone about it. You could try talking to friends, family, a priest (of whatever faith or religion you follow) or a doctor.

Hearing voices can be caused by many different things, and help should be available once you ask for it.

I am not sure what you mean by a green screen. In the film world that is used as a background so that they can cut the actor out easily and then put them into a different background.

Anyway, You are not subject to any microchip implants, so please talk to someone and I hope you get the help that you need.

I’ve been following neuralink very closely

They are not even remotely close to this,

Currently it takes a lot of repetition and likely insane amounts of programming and calibration just for it to correlate physical movements to moving a mouse on screen

We are likely a decade away before the concept of any level of perceived input is possible,

The neuralink is like 2” in diameter, and involves a equivalent piece of your skull being removed
The device also needs to be charged pretty much daily

I’m pretty sure this would be obvious

Also why? Million dollar prototype device that a thousand paraplegics would fight for the chance to test

Or let’s just mess with some random person

Stop reading random unverified claims on the internet as truth,

1 Like

I’ve always wondered.

I mean, you have to admit that a brain microchip is a pretty outlandish explanation. Possible, but extremely unlikely. If you’re willing to accept that possibility, how could other unlikely explanations be less valid?

It could be any number of things unsupported by evidence:

• Tiny covert agents taking residence in your body via shrinking technology

• Ancestral DNA being activated and telling you how to live your life

• Whispers leaking from another dimension beyond our perception

• Or even an unaddressed mental health issue you’re not aware of

In a universe full of impossible things where all of these explanations are apparently equally likely, why microchips? There’s even more evidence about microchips not being able to do what you describe than any other explanation. Why latch on to that?

1 Like

As a rule, the folks here (myself adamantly included) are the type who would line up and pay for that, if it existed. Many of us follow these technologies closely and with great hope. That said, it is not even close to working, as @Eriequiet has already pointed out.

For what it’s worth, that exact use case in that meme is literally one of my greatest wishes from a technology growth standpoint. I’d absolutely LOVE an implant that allowed me to play music or transmit noises without headphones. In addition to the fun of not needing headphones, I have very bad tinnitus and deteriorating hearing and such an implant would be a big quality of life improvement for me. I say all that to hopefully maybe lend a little credence to my above statement that we here are the folks who do follow these technologies closely, and actively hope this stuff was true. We aren’t getting any pleasure out of saying this technology doesn’t exist.

4 Likes

Out of curiosity have you tried bone conducting headphones? If you have cochlear damage they won’t help much, but there are studies which say they can help mask tinnitus.

So this may be the wrong thread for this, but your comment has made me think about more unintended use-cases for neuralink and correlated products. There are plenty of young people who are interested in biohacking (I’m not even technically in college yet). If neuralink becomes as ubiquitous as it might among aspiring biohackers, school testing and other “secure” places will need a massive policy update. My high school wasn’t even prepared when I had a smartwatch with me when I took AP tests a few years ago.

Elon Musk also said that Tesla would make a profit real soon now… In fact it wasn’t until 2020 that they did.

He is very good at self promotion (and very bad at naming children).

If we were to listen to every prediction of the future we would all be driving flying cars by now.

1 Like

I’m going through it now

Wouldn’t we also have SpaceX manned flights to the moon and back by now? I thought Musk a while ago said those would be happening a year ago.

1 Like

You experiencing symptoms doesn’t automatically mean that you know what’s causing it

My throat jaw feels like I got throat punched currently, but I’m not assuming the craziest notion that I have a tumor in my jaw

The more likely option is I slept on it weird

4 Likes

@Jburton089 please read this http://dngr.us/help

1 Like

You do, though. This is a classic case. How do you know you don’t? Have you actually seen a psychiatrist?

Again, see a doctor. Implants like this don’t exist.

Not necessarily, Sleep Paralysis could also account for a lot of the listed symptoms, including hearing voices. Either way that is something for medical professionals to determine, and the first step to getting that help is to ask for it.

I am not saying that either of us is right (or wrong) just that neither of us is in a position to accurately diagnose and then help her. This is why it is most important for them to seek the help that they need from someone who can actually provide it.

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I’d listen to them if I were you. These sounds like classic delusions and hallucinations.

1 Like

Hey James, that sounds really scary and I’m sorry you’re dealing with it! I’m willing to bet there are lots of physical illnesses could cause these sorts of symptoms so I’m glad you’re talking with a doctor. I know you have your own theories but it’s important to get checked out by a professional because it’s sometimes impossibly difficult to figure out what’s going on inside your body without help. If your doctor can’t help you it might be worth talking to a psychiatrist. Brains are extremely weird organs, and they’re capable of misbehaving in some very wacky ways. I’m not trying to say you’re crazy. I’m just saying that your own physical brain might be doing weird stuff to your mind, if that makes sense? That’s really all “delusions” are. One part of your brain fighting another. I say all this as someone who also suffers from a misbehaving brain, though it tends to mess with my moods and emotions more than my perception of the outside world. Psychiatrists can be an amazing help though.

3 Likes

I’ll just add,

currently no implants than can do anything like this,
Even the touted “neuralink” is only capable of recognizing rough movement after presumably lengthy calibration at the moment

And before you say “but so and so keeps it secret”

We are the idiots who implant things in our bodies in as soon as it’s viable, long before government is usually aware of it

Currently microchips can’t do send anything to your brain,
Are easy to see on X-ray
Easy to remove
Easy to locate yourself because they hurt going in and are easily felt thru the skin
Are completely inert when not directly next to a badge reader since they have no batteries

All we can do is tell you what microchips can and can’t do, we can’t make you believe us

2 Likes

A friend had similar symptoms to yours. She went through being titled crazy and all, until eventually she got a blood test done. She needed blood thinner.
…just a tip, not a medical…
Good luck, and all the best!

1 Like