Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched

Having firsthand experience on this issue I might not be convinced that you are right

Microchip battery life how long those it last? What do you use yours for anyway, you said you got four

They don’t use batteries. They don’t produce hallucinations.
Everyone here cares about your safety, but we can’t help you.
We hope you find your answers, but they won’t be found here :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Cool, thanks

As I said, there ARE. NO. BATTERIES. They have NO onboard power source.

All power comes from the reader side, when the reader is not present, the chips are 100% off and do nothing, and literally no chip in the world that would fit surreptitiously in the human body could do anything you’re claiming it would do.

One of my implants is a magnet, and it’s for party tricks, one is for cryptographically secure logins, one is for copying keycards to, and the final one is for different keycards and payment type systems. Just that simple.

And no. You won’t “prove us wrong.” Know why? Because we’re sane and we know what we’re talking about (some more than others on both counts). Also, not a single person here has ever come back with a shred of evidence to back up their claims. What makes you so certain that you’re special enough for some shadowy government agency to actually care enough about to do this to you, and what makes you sure enough that you would be any more likely to prove any of this to us than anyone else here has been?

You can’t, because it’s not real. It exists totally in your head, and you need to accept that and seek medical attention.

I go clear your doubt but I need some time to do that.

No, you won’t. I hope for your sake you get help.

4 Likes

No one here is part of the shadowy NWO government organisations you believe exist. No one has any reason to lie to you, because none of us know who you are.

But, equally, you do not have an implant.

Consider these 2 points:

1. For an implant to do what you claim one is doing to you it would be bleeding edge tech for the sector. Beyond anything any private organisation is able to offer anyone. Anywhere.
  2. What about you makes you special enough for an uber powerful government organisation with access to super secret technologies to implant you with this secret tech and then let you toddle off speaking about it to doctors and online?

You’re not special. No one has either the inclination nor the ability to implant you with what you believe has been implanted.

2 Likes

Speak for yourself. My mamma always said I was special. I believe she was briefed by whichever crypto organization I’m still waiting a call from. They’ve been unusually quiet since I was born: I must be very special.

2 Likes

When I turned 11 I waited for some Harry Potter stuff to happen.
Guess I’m not special.
Jokes aside, I don’t know if it’s smart to do this, I often typed this but always deleted it because I felt I might confuse you guys more.
Take a look at Neuralink, the brain implant Elon Musk’s people are working on.
Please be careful and read closely, they very very often speak about what it could do in future, but if you search you will see what it can do now.
In near future it will be able to do basic preprogrammed reactions to stuff happening in the human brain. Simple stuff like if this part of the brain shows activity, put some electical power here to prevent a stroke or whatever. Nothing like voices or visual hallucinations.
Monkeys can use it to type on a computer, that’s the absolute craziest thing A BIG FAT BRAIN IMPLANT can do today.
You’ll also learn that you will EASILY spot such an implant.
I hope this doesn’t make things worse, but shows you that you do not have a secret experimental implant in your body.

1 Like

You probably have never been to Nigeria, mental health professional are kinda a joke cause I tired.

Would check nuralink out ,but I will do what I said I will do which is discover how it was done without my knowledge and the people responsible .

1 Like

I am pretty special too. Even if they don’t need someone so special they probably need someone insignificant to be the lab rat, I guess they thought the wrong person.
I might have to contact the US embassy just in case after my X-ray I am correct ,I don’t think I can really trust anybody over here after all they have done. I am pretty sure I am right about the chip.

This entire thing is dumb.

They don’t need some random nobody to be a lab rat. They have a military full of lab rats who signed up voluntarily.

2 Likes

Ok folks, let’s just leave it there and let this thing peter out :v:

3 Likes

The Issue.
The American people, as both taxpayers and consumers, expect.

A: The Department of Justice will hold corporations accountable when they violate laws designed to protect consumers and protect public funds. To protect taxpayer dollars and deter companies from putting profits before " safety.”
Related to the distribution of its (neurovascular) device.
Including the disregarded laws designed to protect the consumer.
Consumers rely on the FDA to ensure that there’s a reasonable assurance of safety.
When manufacturers ignore the FDA’s regulatory authority, they undermine these crucial assurances and put lives at risk. this is considered unacceptable business practices.

In addition to investigating such activities, there is advanced policies to assure post-market device safety.

I request the following agencies (Hospitals, Law enforcement and Justice Department’s Consumer Protection Branch) to harness real-world evidence from my medical records and patient registries.
Searching for the slightiest un natural malformations. Unproven and potentially dangerous malformations outside the brain. Note the benefits of the device outweighed the risks.
Violations involving the microchip mini digital device. The phone line and the applications downloaded. (wireless bluetooth capabilities)

B: Course of criminal conduct covered
List names invluding Johnson* Deonta*
List dates
Note FBI Ic3 reports

C: Companies are to implement compensation structures to ensure the sales force responsible for marketing.

There have been some mighty strange posts in this thread, but let me be the first to ask: what the fuck are you on about?

8 Likes