Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched

That must be a new feature. Might need to get my implants upgraded.
@amal turn the knob and make it happen

3 Likes

Ah! Some entertainment at last. And this particular program is pretty damn good.

That’s remarkable, considering whoever’s still kicking from that era must be well in their 90s.

I knew it! Amal supplies the three letter agencies’ secret chipping program and has millions (well, trillions apparently) stashed away in tax havens. No wonder DT’s warranties are so generous: he can run the company at a loss pretty much forever, and keep it as a convenient front for the real money maker.

Actually I’ll let you in on a little secret: it’s perfectly visible. It’s just that neither you nor I nor anybody here can see it, because of the DT you-saw-nothing broadcast signal. Especially when the knob is all the way to the right. Damn them…

Now you’re talking… What’s the frequency? I’ll fiddle with my ham radio gear a bit at your leisure.

3 Likes

Never said I have such a thing :wink:
But to get one and make the frequency public… that would be quite a nice experiment :smile:

Yeah, I read that and thought “is this really still a thing?” - I mean, it’s all very interesting and such, but I doubt there are any survivors… which is actually suspicious… :thinking:

Ah okay, now we know that far-right is “you-saw-nothing”. Any other news on what this special knob can do?

1 Like

Of course you did. I know a hint when I see one.

I suppose I can point the Yagi due south and sweep all the LF to UHF bands at 1000W until you post a squeak.

There was this:

Iirc, Nintendo never allowed the device on their platform. Too bad, it was a promising remote stimulation idea.

You don’t wanna know. Actually, even if you knew, you’d immediately forget about it.

What was I saying?

1 Like

I’m not sure if they’re your thing or if you’ve already seen it, but there was a decent DEFCON talk a year ago about hacking various IoT/Bluetooth vibrators and other… devices.

Probably not safe for work in most workplaces.

1 Like

We’re open to anything. Actually one of the implant ideas I have involves getting to the prostate through the back alley. But I have a hard enough time convincing a doctor to work on my arm, let alone the one-way street. So I haven’t approached anyone about it yet, quite obviously.

:smile:
I seriously like your way of thinking!
But nope, no such a thing yet - the fact that most of them are either extremly short-range or hackable made me refrain from it. Sorry :wink:

Hm? About what?

Exactly…

“Teledildonics” lol

2 Likes

I’m positive I saw one that was controlled over a cell network… a quick google is only turning up bluetooth via phone app though. I sense a market… … …

ok question and forgive if i come off as rude.

why do people reply in here? the people who are convinced of these things are either one of two things, so far gone that it has become their reality 100% or mentally ill. there is no use in arguing with these people for any other reason than some sick form of entertainment, I’ve been guilty of it myself and I’m ashamed to say I’m only now realising how useless it is to poke this bear as if its gonna turn around and listen to you…

1 Like

Simple, this is a honeypot thread to catch the crazies - @anon3825968 can’t resist by design :wink:

but what does it do besides poke fun at clearly unwell people

Why do people feed the trolls when they know they are trolls?

Because it’s hard to resist sometimes

And I’m not says people with schizophrenia are trolls, just that it’s hard to not take part in arguments, even if you know the other side won’t hear them

2 Likes

but these people are in legit distress and its not helping them to goad them on and poke fun at them, i just simply dont understand it

1 Like

To be fair quite a few of us try to genuinely help although throwing funny things in there as we do it. There’s been one person that actually listened, and hey that’s one person we actually helped.
But after they start assuming we’re in on it and throwing back insults, you gotta spray the bear.

4 Likes

There’s a level of,
“Hey I tried to explain how x y z isn’t that they think”

Most are recommending people with suspected schizophrenia seek mental help,

That’s all we can do to be helpful to a random username on the interwebs

Beyond that, there’s level of, if I have fun poking holes in their tin foil maybe something sticks

Or they rage quit, both usually happen after all constructive conversation has occurred

2 Likes

Not saying I’m a toy expert… But I know my way around.
Lovense is via toy to phone and then phone to another phone via wifi. seems like what you are talking about. Lovense is like the dominating brand of “Teledildonics” and most cam girls (and guys) use them on stream.

Definitly a weird place to put this link but relevant none the less

2 Likes

usually it’s fine because the person is only skimming our messages and are only looking for keywords they want to here/ignore the jokes are they don’t make sense to them

I just woke up… and laughed so hard with this post I almost fell from my bed! :rofl:

Never a bad time! :wink:

I actually got someone asking me if I could design a system involving that and chips, last night… :rofl:

Because Late night tv sux?
(not that I even own a tv, but you get the gist)