Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched

Plus that was 1999 , software, the right codec,filters have been made soon after that… They see out of my dam eye. I got proof evidents audio … just a certain way to show and to say it to make a believer

1 Like

Do the people try to turn u on. Like sexual. I’ve been dealing with it and the lady can pick up my feeling and will either walk away or say thatsy mean. Plus I have same problem. Just need to get right Dr. To remove. Most are electronic harasser and need mental help anyways. Pray for u.

1 Like

@amal This thread really needs to be locked or deleted. I love the content of this forum and the products sold, but it isn’t a good look having these crazy people showing up on the front page of a forum promoting/discussing an already controversial topic. It should be kept for relevant, technical and non conspiracy based posts

10 Likes

Hey JJ, I hear you… but this shit is like a forest fire… stamp it out in one place, it erupts in another. I’m taking the “controlled burn” approach and letting all this nonsense be consolidated to this one thread. I was regularly having to kill these types of comments in several other threads, but now all the nutjobs just congregate here and my life is much easier. :slight_smile:

43 Likes

That’s a lie

1 Like

maybe an idea :wink: The people should send a screenshoot from the CHIP ID and then they get unlocked to the board :wink:

No need for electrods. Just like getting an eeg you have a cap on. Well something need to be placed by the visual cortex. Your brain emits the signal out. Its wireless.
Ok look man i am not bull shitting you i am just letting people know about whats out ther and whats happening to me. On group on Facebook targeted individuals international 5000 members

, not sure how many are actually electronically harrased, i am the only one to have cut and removed something each time from ledt.ear. i wouldnt want this to happen to my kids or your its not very nice , it weeds out all friends and family. And it should have never happen. Lost 10years 7 with girl friend who did this to me and just pretended to have some kind of relationship and three years of becoming aware and lost all privacy.
I have a scar on back od head by visual cortex. Maybe there is where RFID is at

2 Likes

Just wanted to post this to those who think they were chipped against their will…

8 Likes

Your Right its a glass, cylindrical RFID tag, a two way communication device.
I been having pieces of different sizes of fiber optic removed from my body. Last one was by my visual cortexr. I though it would b there like the cat.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10213567484236512&id=1084793708

Just another piece of fiber optic.
https://youtu.be/kOgxd6H3D4k

2 Likes

I believe it’s the coil inside the RFID the coil wire can act as a mic or speaker so the sound is coming from the coil the talking I remember taking a reel-to-reel apart and playing around with it and made contact with something with my fingers and you can hear the radio coming out of a capacitor or something or coil wire I don’t remember I was small messing with it but I remember hearing the radio come out it wasn’t a radio is just a reel-to-reel so sound can come out of components .

This is a fiber optic

And our brains don’t work on light so what would a fiber optic do? The cat had an array of metal electrodes inserted into it’s brain to read electrical signals. Those signals had to be read over and over again while the cat watched the same thing over and over just to get that grainy image.

Cool video, too bad you don’t show what actually came out. And why wouldn’t you go to an actual Dr for this? And why are you talking about ear wax under the skin (assuming this is your video)?

4 Likes

I have same symptom. Undergoing alot of doctors trying to find my medical findings. Your on to something and i agree your right what is it. Ive been checked mentally and physically. I am stable.

2 Likes

I would like to ask a question to whoever feels they were microchipped. If you feel you were without your consent, how would anyone have done it. Wouldnt this require some sort of surgery? Thanks

1 Like

How do you think someone put a chip in you?

1 Like

look i though i was crazy four years tell i head some x rays taken four something elices hand that’s when the doctor hem self showed me this little like gran of rices looking thing in my stomach well looking around on the web and i sow one that looks just like it smail slender in size top haft larger the bout am smaller like ya can see the midal of it large at the top smaller on bout am now in 19 95 i was in a bar fight i was stabbed in my liver and need saga-re so that how i got their im still asking four on this devices crazy i wash i was it would be a lot easy-er and have cat seances of it

1 Like

Hi David i am trying to find RFID THAT HAS BEEN IMPLANTED. ALSO FIBRE OPTICS HAVE. I THNK IT IS AT BK OF HEAD- VISUAL CORTEX IS THAT WHAT IT’S CALLED?
PLEASE WOULD YOU LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAD DIGITAL XRAY?.
OR ARE YOU IN THE USA WHERE THEY STILL DO TRADITIONAL XRAY
I REALLY NEED TO FIND THE CHIP. THE STALKER WATCHES CAN SEE HEAR 24/7
I ALSO THNK HE HAS PUT FIBRE OPTICS IN THE MOUTH EAR MAYBE EYE
I HAVE TO ASK SOMEONE ELSE ABOUT FIBRE OPTICS. I READ THERE IS A A MICROSCOPE YOU CAN BUY FOR ABOUT $60 TO SEE FIBRE OPTICS. I CANT FIND THAT ARTICLE NOW. HOPE I FIND IT
THANK YOU DAVID
JENINE

1 Like

Hi, i am hoping you would help me please. I saw an article abouT fibre optics. It showed a photo of a person with a fibre optic in their skin. You could see it. Also there was info about a microscope whch cost $60 whch could see the fibre optic.
i am trying to find that article, not sure if it was on this site, i am upset for losing it.
i am desperately trying to find micro chip/ and fibre optics whch have been put in ear mouth under lip, maybe eye. Stalker sees hears everything wherever i am
please help with info if you can, or if any1 else has info to share, many thanks
jenine

Yeah, no one knows what you are talking about. Those pictures look like they were taken with broccoli, they don’t “prove” anything other than you need a new camera. The only “proof” you could provide would be an xray of your son clearly showing the foreign bodies you speak of. But my guess is you cannot provide that because there were none taken.

Please refer to this article.

6 Likes

I have been a victim of this for a year and a half. I know the man who set it up and he warned me something bad was going to happen. I am undergoing severe harassment from everyone that I know. My parents threaten a law suit against anyone who offers to help me. My family enforces me to seek medical attention when I speak of the truth. I remember the day it happened, everything that happened and what that man did against my will. I am harassed everywhere I go… in my car, home, school etc. I’ve been fired from harassment multiple times. I started having bad headaches, blurred vision and seizures soon after my thoughts have been broadcasted to the public. I have tried to get a lawyer to defend my rights, but he doesn’t believe me. I gave birth like this! I have 2 children. What can I do??? PLEASE HELP ME!

1 Like