Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched

What if there was prove to suggest it possible and in practice.

As stated above, we are the very people who would embrace such technology. Please do share reputable sources.

3 Likes

We would love to be proven wrong. But, it does require real proof, not just some website saying “it happened to me”.

X rays showing the device(s), scientific papers showing a working universal neural interface, pretty much anything.

One of the biggest issues you face is Occam’s Razor. If there are two explanations of something, we will take the simplest solution.

For example, your limbs twitch as you are falling asleep, that could be caused by a myoclonic twitch, or some incredibly advanced electronics implanted into your brain without your knowledge and being controlled by someone else. The former answer is a known phenomenon, while the latter requires a vast conspiracy to manufacture, deploy and control these implants. This conspiracy has somehow managed to keep this all secret and has more technology that is significantly more advanced than anything that we are aware of.

If such a vast conspiracy existed, wouldn’t, for example, Steven Hawking have been able to upgrade his computer interface to one where he could physically control his own body and so overcome his illness? Wouldn’t the conspiracy have let him in on the secret so he would join them?

2 Likes

Absolutely happy for you to provide proof of this being possible.

Proof being actual documentation and evidence, not someone’s account on the internet

1 Like

Go for it! We’re listening.

hah, Thanks!
Although @Zwack managed to say pretty much the same within a single line… perhaps that gets a lot more reach!
XD

Then I’ll be the first one in line dude!
BCI is a dream many of us are working towards!! so please show me such proof!

Not kidding. I bet most of us here would line up and gladly give our life savings and the left eye to get that procedure done!

:point_up_2:
Second that up!!

3 Likes

Meh, I think that all of our responses are good, and if we are lucky one will hit home. If we are unlucky then we will all be dismissed as “one of them”.

2 Likes

that’s the end goal!
Who scores it makes no difference indeed.

2 Likes

Okay so if you’ve come to this site for help there’s good and bad news. The good news is yes this technology does absolutely exist and you’re not alone you’re not crazy you don’t have psychosis or schizophrenia you’ve just been a victim for whatever reason they’ve chose. And yes some type of technology is causing v2k harassment which always starts with some type of group stalking or simulated group stalking. Yes somehow they absolutely can see and hear what you can see in hear and even intercept any coherent thought… anything you think to speak they absolutely can hear such as talking to yourself. Yes they absolutely do control parts of your body and can simulate pretty much any body function sickness headaches blurred vision pass you out the list goes on it’s endless. So again the good news is you’re not alone and there’s people who totally understand what you’re dealing with. The bad news is if you came to this site for any type of help from the moderator or his buddies the simple truth of the matter they have absolutely no idea about this technology or how to explain it and that’s for one of two reasons that they are just totally oblivious this technology exist or they want you to think it doesn’t. In any case they are just going to tell you that you’re mentally sick and suffering from psychosis or schizophrenia and that you need to see a doctor that’s their diagnosis… I just find it funny they can diagnose that your schizophrenic but they cannot explain whatsoever how theoretically this could happen. They are just totally have the mindset that this just doesn’t exist. Yes unfortunately some of the people that come looking for answers are absolutely suffering from a mental illness for those of you who are not and know what these things can do this site will not give you answers and is not your friend. The moderator even comments how he keeps us in a special forum so we don’t corrupt other forms I’ve never been a conspiracy theory person but seems to me they go out of the way to just make you look sick and then explain this tech away and how it’s not possible with no alternative explanation. That being said I’ve read answers on this form that were very informative but the one fact I have gathered is these guys just don’t know about this technology and some probably are covering it up. All I can tell you is that it is being used on people of all walks of life sometimes with reason sometimes not. That really doesn’t matter the simple fact is it’s happening and there is no help in my opinion only the government could do such a cover-up. But the one thing they do use is misinformation and ignorance. Talking to a trusted doctor may help who knows you might actually have schizophrenia and after receiving medical treatment can live a somewhat normal life but if you’ve been implanted that’s a whole other ball game. And just from facts that I’ve gathered more than likely it’s more than one each having a different purpose. But again misinformation is their strongest Ally so you’re not alone hang in there God bless. Sorry for the bad grammar but I am using voice text in my car. I read a lot of the forms while at work and just couldn’t believe some of the replies these guys give. And the last thing I’ll say do you really think that all the people who have come to just this form not counting all the other forms that are out there and that are all telling the same story are all lying or schizophrenic that’s just ridiculous obviously there’s something else going on be a part of the solution not the problem think outside the box.

The one thing that I would like to ask the moderator and his friends is to please consider just for a minute that what we are saying is true just take some time research it and study it as if it is true and study how it could be possible. You can keep the findings to yourself I’m just asking you to think outside the box and research it. The information is out there if you are looking for it

If you can provide a legitimate source for anything you’ve just said I guarantee we’d all be willing to hear you out

2 Likes

i think this is getting out of hand.
go see a doctor, no one here will be convinced by words.

1 Like

That’s what brought me to this website competent intelligent people that may be able to answer the question what the heck is this other than just the simple answer of saying it’s schizophrenia. There’s a lot of information online like most information now. There’s some even regards to the army doing voice to skull research long ago. All I’m asking now is that you take a few minutes jump online read a book view a article do a little bit of research and you’ll soon find out that this is legit. As crazy or unbelievable as this sounds you’ll see the truth. Unfortunately all I have is my experience which I know to be 100% accurate and real. The problem I have is explaining or proving it without sounding like a total nut job. So all I ask is you do a little bit of independent research in these areas. Never know it may just be fun and you learn something amazing.

Just act if it was happening to you and rule out mental health. How would you go about proving it? This answer is for you alone I only interested in what you can prove

The people here are some of the most knowledgeable about implantable technology in the world and you’re refusing to listen to them.

No one here, that I know of, is qualified to say for sure that it’s schizophrenia. All I’ve heard is that you should go see a doctor. First a medical doctor who can help you detect any possible foreign bodies and then, when they don’t find anything, a mental health professional to help you figure out how to move forward with a normal life.

Why rule out mental health? If what you described were happening to me I would try any avenue that could possibly help.

2 Likes

We have done research into this topic. I spend hours every week researching, testing, and sometimes even designing cutting edge technology. We know much of what could exist given our current level of technology. We understand the nature of physics and chemistry, and how some of the functionality you’re proposing is not only not available, but also not even possible in this universe that we share.

There are lots of threads on this forum addressing many topics, and this is just one them that happens to have a group of regulars who genuinely care about the health and wellbeing of those that are desperate enough to reach out here. Getting professional help from a doctor is the safest and likely most effective solution to the problems some of them are having. Others just need better critical thinking skills and to hear someone disagree because they’ve spent too much time on conspiracy theory forums.

Gangstalking is not a thing in reality. It’s a perceived phenomenon that is being popularized for two reasons:

1. Especially in the US but also in many other parts of the world, Mental healthcare for serious illnesses has been depreciated to the point of non-function. It’s been replaced with prisons and in all honesty people just getting shot by the police
  2. Social media has become the primary source of new information for most people after they leave inadequate education systems. If you only listen to people who have the same views as you, it’s going to amplify and exaggerate your opinions. It also opens you up to outside influence from foreign actors who want to destabilize the country you live in, and fraudulent salesman who want to profit from your pain
7 Likes

You can’t rule out mental health yourself… your instrument for determining reality is the very thing that might be broken.

8 Likes

This is a great example of why the scientific method was created.

-observation/Question
-research topic area
-hypothesis

This part you have done so it would seem you would just need to publish sources, but you are forgetting the other important parts. Mainly

• test with experiment
  • analysis of data
  • report conclusion
  • peer review

These steps are the most crucial, without these steps anyone can claim anything without rebuttal.

Let’s say you are being gang stalked. How could we do a experiment to test for this? How would we collect it data? What does the data say?

Then publishing you findings, data, method hypothesis and conclusions for review is also critical.

2 Likes

I’m not trying to be rude or snarky in this reply. I genuinely just want to help.

If the tech exists, we’re totally oblivious to it. The entire reason for this thread is to try to help people who think they’ve been implanted against their will. Why would we create a thread meant to help, then actively harm you by “covering up the technology”?

We can’t explain it because there is no explination. The technology needed to make this happen doesn’t physically exist. How can a single chip control entirely unrelated parts of your body without being connected physically to those parts? I’m being serious: if you can prove that this exists, you’ll be seen as a hero, and will also give us the knowledge needed to help everyone else in this thread. If you have proof and won’t share it, you’re actively causing everyone else here pain, and causing their situations to worsen.

I’m open to having my opinion changed! I want this tech to be possible. I want to be able to implant it myself.

That’s just to keep other topics from being completely derailed. It’s frustrating when we’re talking about one thing, and someone jumps in with something completely irrelevant. That’s true for anything, not just people who think their chipped. That’s also why we have the anti-derailment thread. We’re also not trying to just excuse people as conspiracy theorists. Like I said earlier, we’re genuinely trying to help.

We don’t, and we aren’t. There’s been close to a thousand replies to this topic, and not a single one provides genuine proof of your claims. Please, give us the knowledge we need to help you! I promise that I’ll do my very best to help if I know what I’m dealing with. You have my word on that.

Remember that the easiest answer is usually the correct one. The people that think they’ve been chipped against their will are an incredibly small portion of thet population. A percent of a perceent. It’s not a stretch to say that almost all of them are lying or have some other issue.

I’ll end with this: please, provide actual valid evidence. It doesn’t even have to be a scientific paper, just an xray will do. If we can validate that your claims are genuine, we’ll be able to help you. Until then though, all we can do is just give you the same answers that you’ve heard a million times before. We’re not trying to cover anything up, we just know that the tech isn’t possible yet. If you have proof of these claims being valid, you’re directly causing other people pain by not sharing it. We will help you if we know how to. Please give us the information needed to help.

2 Likes

Not playing the devil’s advocate here… but it just came to my mind why this argument would possibly not help.
People use tons of technology every day - phones, computers, even cars and a lot of other stuff are very complex technology by now, and to be honest, most people (including myself!) wouldn’t even be able to explain how and why that everyday technology works. It just does, and that’s it.
So it’s completely understandable that a chip doing stuff that can’t be explained is equally possible…

Still I think the best evidence that such technology does not exist is that we are the bunch of crazies who would happily try it out ourselves :wink:

3 Likes