Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched

I wonder if a “reality check” kit could be put together containing, for instance, an HF glassie, a LF glassie, and maybe one of those $5 el-cheapo USB stick LF readers with an OTG cable, and a set of instructions that says “This is a NFC implant. Try to scan it with your cellphone. See what that does? Now try the same with the RFID implant. Now try both for range. See how this doesn’t do nothing half an inch away? Imagine one of those inside you: If it was deep enough to be invisible, it wouldn’t work. If it wasn’t, you’d feel it under your skin. And look at the size: if someone put that in you, you’d notice.” - that sort of thing.

But then, knowing the crazies, they might think it’s a packet specifically put together to spread FUD and hide the reality of the “real” implants that do 5G GPS and mind control or some such. So perhaps not such a great idea.

1 Like

profiting off the mental health issues of others, excellent idea

Don’t get on your high horse. I was talking for free or at cost. A kind of charitable thing to do, if it had any merit.

2 Likes

Well at least here in out grandest US of A any mental health care beyond a 32hr hold will be either insurance required or payment upfront.

So @anon3825968 is actually pretty late to the game with the suggestion

I get what your saying, not trying to profit of mental illness… but trying to use the ability to see it for themselves to help save some perhaps

Issue I see is, I don’t think I want to give someone potentially unstable a glass transponder… less they do something stupid and damaging to our reputation with it

Swap it for a iso card and a disc tag, and maybe a non glass sealed ferrite core tag

And demonstrate that as it gets smaller it gets harder and harder to read

So even if you get smaller than an x series in a way that is “sneaky” it’s range would be absolutely worthless

Then I guess instruct them to go visit a vet and have them show them what an animal implant looks like.

1 Like

sick of whatever thats fucking me up.

Do you have physical symptoms? If so go to a doctor (or urgent care in the US) and tell them what symptoms you have. Don’t mention the chip and see what they suggest. There are many things that people have blamed on chips that are potentially very serious illnesses.

Doctors can do tests to rule those things out.

5 Likes

Recently left a 5-year relationship and after leaving I started hearing voices and experiencing muscles spasms that happened 24/7 there’s multiple people that speak to me and they speak about magnetic devices that are implanted in to me. I’m half convinced that I’m mad but I’ve seen psychiatrists and they cannot pinpoint exactly what’s going on I do not have a history of medical problems or psych problems and I know exactly how this sounds but my ex did have connections with people in this field if there’s anyone who could point me in any sort of direction or have any input please reach out to me everyone in my family thinks have gone mad but I know very well that there is a chip inside of me I just don’t know how to figure it out
Ty!!!

I have to wonder whenever someone says they spoke to psychiatrists but they can’t figure it out. It’s a 99.999% chance that’s a bold faced lie. A psychiatrist would immediately investigate several possible mental conditions and even start one or many trial drug regimes to test effectiveness.

3 Likes

In fact they told me I had a nervous breakdown and they are trying to prescribe me antipsychotics but I know for a fact that I have not had a breakdown and everything I say on here is 100% truth. Therein lies the problem. The psychiatrist want to say that that type of technology does not exist when I tried to pull up evidence that it does in fact exist they said it would be cheap Asian technology and wouldn’t work

I could see a general practice doctor defaulting to nervous breakdown but not a psychiatrist. Technology does not exist so they are correct in that respect. You won’t get any further information from this site because we don’t speculate on fantasy.

5 Likes

Ok well thank you for your response

Good. You’re very reasonable.
As you might see in other posts here that’s a first.
It is a mental thing.
As amal said this tech doesn’t exist, it would have to be way too advnced for todays technology.

Seek psychological help while it’s not too late. You do not seem too into it yet.

It’s hard to convince people with these things to go to a doc and accept they have a mental illness. Seek treatment for this, I hope it gets better :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

You are going through what may well be a very stressful period of change. So it’s possible that you are having some sort of mental issue. But there can also be physiological reasons for muscle spasms and hearing voices.

Are you getting enough good quality sleep? That might contribute to some of your issues. Whatever is happening it is not any kind of implant. I would go and see another doctor about it, and ask them for a referral to a psychiatrist.

2 Likes

Is there any real advice for if this does in the future happen to someone ?? Would’nt you want to know so you could know how and or what to do to change and or stop it? Also if you make people feel crazy is that really helping them and or you self esteem ? I have nerve damage and soft tissue damage from where a man Robert Cable told me he could do this and their were no resources and people would look at me crazy and or id get my kids taken from me he also claimed this was undetectable and i was stuck with him now. I assumed he was crazy so i didnt look into it then i had a series of health issues leading to an xray showing same shape and size. This man caused serious harm and beat someone with a baseball bat has a srious violent past. What do you recommend for the people this is really happening to and what device are you making to assure these can be detected without making people feel crazy or not as smart as you because not most people are educated on the subject which makes them seem crazy. Then you have a community of people who make jokes and put them down with no real advice when they are finally able to open up about it.

What did the Radiographer or Doctor suggest that is.

The contrast on the above seems very different to the below image with known implants we are familiar with.

THIS???

THIS???

What is the “This” you are referring to?

We aren’t making fun of people, but the technology doesn’t exist to implant something the size of a grain of rice and use it to track people or control them, or even “talk” to them.

There are some experimental devices for neural interfaces but they are very large and very primitive.

RFID implants can be read at a distance of a few inches. Not even a few yards (or metres).

1 Like