Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched

Seeing as how that wasn’t even his post it was a quote you clearly can’t differentiate either

2 Likes

i think ur argument is absolutely fucking bonkers stupid but i gotta say “the only thing you can engineer is how to trick a child out of their clothing” is the best comeback ive possibly ever heard

9 Likes

As I am not a satanist, nor am I an engineer, and I am not trying to remove anyone’s clothes other than my own, do I get to score messages based on content?

1 Like

Hey. I’m a Christian. I don’t believe that this stuff is the mark of the beast. Not even close. I also don’t think you’re crazy or anything. That’d be kinda rude lol. I just think you’re a bit un/misinformed, which isn’t a big deal! These implants are just something I care about - as stupid as that sounds - so I always try to show people why the chips aren’t as bad as they might be thinking.

Revelation 13:

16: Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead

Who’s forcing everyone to get implanted? Where are the forehead implants? I’m sure someone has stuck an RFID chip in their forehead, but if this were the mark of the beast, don’t you think a forehead implant would be a recommended option? If these were the mark, it wouldn’t just be our small group of people that’s getting the implants, it’d be everyone.

17: so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.

Right there is literally all the proof you should need. As evidenced by the Vivokey Apex, the big payment companies really aren’t willing to give implants a shot. If you want to pay for things with an implant, your only option is to get a normal payment card converted. If this were the mark, everyone would accept them as a payment option. It would be impossible to buy or sell without it.

18: This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666

Just checked my right hand and forehead. I don’t see the number of the beast anywhere, so I think I’m good :stuck_out_tongue:

If you look at the rest of Revelation, it’s very obvious that we’ll know what the mark is. Obviously there’s a lot of symbolism in the book, but if you believe in the Bible, you also have to accept that a lot of it is literal. The verses about no one being able to buy or sell I believe are completely literal, and right there that disproves that these implants could be the mark. Could an RFID implant possibly be the mark in the future? Sure. But we’re decades away from this tech being usefull enough for the masses to want it. At the end of the day, all humans care about is what’s convenient for them. These implants don’t offer enough to make most people want to inconvenience themselves.

A lot of people think that these are the mark because “oh animals have them, and we’re not animals”. Animals also have id tags, but I don’t see anyone complaining about driver’s licenses or passports. Every argument I’ve heard for RFID implants being the mark eventually boil down to “they’re new and unknown”. That’s a perfectly valid reason for not wanting to get them, but that in no way makes them the mark of the beast. I’d actually love to hear your arguments for them being the mark. If my arguments can’t stand against criticism, there’s no point in making them!

3 Likes

Do you mean that you believe that this stuff is the mark of the beast? Because that is what you actually said. I suspect that wasn’t what you meant, but I don’t want to make assumptions.

3 Likes

Whoops. I meant that I don’t in any way think that it is the mark. Thanks for pointing that out!

2 Likes

You’re an uneducated idiot and I hope this never happens to you. It’s called Nwo Tortureware and it’s not the government moron.

It’s an old software called Nwo tortureware and only terrorists use it, there is no chip.

Your First post

See you later

Screenshot_20211107-142645_Chrome

10 Likes

But I wanted to get a copy of NWO Tortureware 6.66. :eyeroll:

I did a quick search on that and mostly it turns up an image of a really bad interface with lots of blank buttons, or people claiming that it has been used on them.

The image dates to at least 2012 and I am pretty sure it was a joke.

Amazingly none of the requests for a cracked copy on Reddit have turned up one.

3 Likes

i got version 4.20.69 its legit

4 Likes

You might want to see about getting an upgrade.

download

2 Likes

how do i install this on myself? i see theres an “orgasm on demand” button in the newest version you have

8 Likes

I think you will find that @amal only presses that button when you make a large purchase.

4 Likes

So that’s what he did to me… I want to order more chips as soon as I get the ones that I ordered installed. Chances are that I’ll end up with 4 or 5 this year. I still need to figure out how much I’d use an xM1 in L4… And I may go up to 6 when the apex comes out…

1 Like

1 Like

At my age, I’d like to install that in my wife so I can sleep…

4 Likes

Hi, my friend has some implants and he wants to know can he go about finding the exact frequencies of the implants? Also he has them in different areas done a while ago, what type of imaging would be best to locate them? How can he destroy/deactivate the implants? NFCKill could do? What about implants from other manufacturers, how can he find their frequency and fry them internally with a NFCKill-ish type device.

They are very obvious on xrays.

Get an xray and you’ll see nothing because there are most likely, almost absolutely 100% no secret implants in your friend.

Tell your friend to see some doctors for the xray and just to talk to them and that they should consider this isn’t an implant thing but a mental health thing.

If this is really about a friend, help them get the help they need, from real doctors and not some people on internet forums.

8 Likes

It is possible (assuming that they have some symptoms of something or other) that it is not a mental health thing, but something else… However it is not an implant thing.

2 Likes