Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched

Is this Richard Nugent from IOTA

thats not how those scans work

Russia had this technology since 1946 for all those uneducated people United States patent one in 1974 Dr SHarp mind control technology using electromagnetic frequencies to control the brain now they have opticgenetics using light to control Neuro transmitters in your brain

no they didnt

3 Likes

Bs look up James Walbert case against electronic herrassment mind control technology because of him there 21 laws against electronic herrassment mind control technology please educate yourself before commenting Russia had a 5g mind control technology back in 1946 and USA had one in 1974 by Dr SHarp there are many types of computer to brain interfaces now including a wireless one using frequency and one using LED light called opticgenetics and nanoparticles can mimic electronic herrassment by moving them with bio photon light

RFID chip in neck and Neuro dust transmitter in right ear causing artificial tenitis V2K technology congnitive speech forced speech and forced voice transformation technology!!

Really

none of that is true

:point_up_2: :point_down:

and also, THIS

7 Likes

Oh boy, it’s been a while…

ezgif-1-7a1b540f4f

7 Likes

My friend, your proof shows up on a bunch of stock footage websites. But without the filter and the yellow stuff.

6 Likes

Not how those scans work I gave you a modified version! You sound like your in denial you sound like a gangstalker or someone who is part of the no touch tourchering program cause part of there job is to make you look crazy and deny this technology and basically make you look crazy but we all know why groups of people want to link up on here and take over city’s and groups cause you can bio hack anyone and control people with frequency who ever controls frequency controls the population!!
( Population control) DARPA /CRISPR/HARP/ Brain Initiative OHSU INTEL!!!???

you’re doing a fine job at that all on your own

1 Like

This thread had made it to the discord. And we are all in amusement watching it unfold. Please continue…

2 Likes

11 Likes

oh no, you have some illegal mind control void implanted in your head.
i see a big emptyness - oh no - its so there is room for jesus in your head

thanks for sharing that authentic scan

it must have been difficult to trick the corrupt hospital lobby into letting you take the scan with you and now we have proof: illegally implanted empty heads exist!

whatever… its late, i should go to sleep.

Looks like an XGlo, Those we’re discontinued a long time ago, If you ever have it removed I’ll buy it off you.

3 Likes

Whatever you pay: I pay double that!

So sell them to me xD

god-damn-you-kyle-broflovski

1 Like

James Walbert chipped bio hack because of him there is 21 law’s against electronic herrassment mind control technology watch the video In Search Of: The Dark World of Mind Control (S1, E7) - YouTube