Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched

Maybe it is not chip but Remote Neural Monitoring is real. That is what happening with me for 2 years now. People said it to me. and it isn`t consipracy theory nor i am mentaly ill. until it happens to you you can’t understand. @amal Remote Neural Monitoring, DEW attacks ar happening right now and i dont know what to do.

2 Likes

Ok, so mind reading? Tell me one good reason you’re being monitored. Are you a billionaire and they are after your stock trading tips? Are you a security guard a Fort Knox? Tell me one good reason you’re a target of this exceptionally powerful and utterly well hidden technology?

5 Likes

for experimental purposes. it seems to me that this technology is no longer so secret. I think access to rnm is much wider now

Uh huh. Pshhh

4 Likes

What experiments have they been doing?

If the technology “is no longer secret”, send me a link to buy one. Clearly it must be easy to get if some random person was able to put one in you, and heck I’d love to be able to have a chip and use it to record my thoughts (if only that was medically possible whatsoever)

3 Likes

That’s fucking hilarious.

“Something like this, which they’ve used on me. But not this, but still this”

Also that pic is hilariously bad. “NWO Torture Ware ver 6.66” You buy that shit? I’ve got a bridge to sell you.

4 Likes

how can i know what program they are using on me? i already said the picture is for you to understand.

Hey you provided the absolutely ridiculous pic not me.

You said you’ve experienced everything in that pic? So I’m sure you can relay some experiences from these experiments? Tell us about the time they force you to orgasm against your wishes (which is an utterly ridiculous thing for a shadowy government mind-control program to want to do). Or when they used this to actually see through your eyes in real time (how exactly?).

Again, please link me to anywhere somebody could buy something like this. Id love to be able to wipe my memories of a movie I just watched and loved, and get to love it that much all over again. Heck, with all the stuff this shows “being able to do”, VR headsets are a thing of the past, you can have VR with a tiny chip so small that no doctor can ever find it, even when you insist there is one. Listen, if this technology was real, there’s no way it would be so much of a secret because why wouldn’t they explore the huge market that would exist for such amazing technology? Hell, there’s a sleep and orgasm button, people wit insomnia would be cured, people who just want some quick dopamine could orgasm at the push of a button. If any of this was remotely possible, it would be such an enormous market, that keeping it secret would not only be pointless, it would be counter productive. I understand you think that its real, and that its the only explanation for what you think is happening to you, but I ensure you, if any of these things were possible, people would buy them for themselves, a market would exist, so you would be able to find literally any evidence of a product like this existing. If you can’t find a single way a normal person could get a product like this, then how did somebody implant it in you? You think its being used by somebody you know, so how did they get access? If your government developed it, why keep something that could bring them so much revenue secret, especially with all the medical benefits it could provide to somebody suffering from something like insomnia, depression, etc. Even if any of this was medically possible, technologically possible or economically possible, how can you justify being the targeted by the government? If you think its not the government, but a normal person you know, how did they get access to such a legendary and secret technology that no other government or organization can reproduce?

4 Likes

it is possible to make one if you have the knowledge maybe. (who knows) what y`ll can say about this? https://www.targetedevidence.com , https://ibb.co/xjCqgvJ . @ebryer @amal

I mean, if somebody can make something like that with the knowledge, they sure havent done so yet. Just showing a random website that agrees with you doesn’t say much, there thousands of misinformation websites out there, making one takes 2 seconds. As for the list of “sources”, okay they have a list of names? There’s nothing showing those are real names, or that those people actually agree with the statements. Even if they did, 10 doctors agreeing doesn’t invalidate the millions of doctors who don’t. All implants are visible on an x-ray and MRI. If you can get those and not see anything, you don’t have an implant, it’s that simple.

Also, on a logistical standpoint, how would those chips work anyway? How you do propose somebody can connect to them to control you? Surely not wifi, because you think it can be done in public, but it can’t be anything like a cellular tower either because even then you wouldn’t always be connected. Bluetooth? They’d have to constantly be close to you. Besides, the size something would need to be to be able to connect to WiFi or networks that trying to hide it in your body and having no doctor or professional be able to find it would he pointless.

Those 2 links prove literally sweet fuck all.

The section on the 1st relevant to your claim of remote Neural Monitoring offers no proof of this. It has clips of Elon Musk discussing plans to directly link your brain to a computer. Directly. Not remotely.

The 2nd list is a list of names without context.

Both of these are proof of your own confirmation bias and nothing more.

1 Like

I wish I was important enough for someone to chip me. Instead I have to buy my own implants and monitor myself, LIKE A SHMUCK.

21 Likes

You and me both.

First world problems eh? :smiley:

4 Likes

This is my childhood all over again… not fast enough for sports, not tall enough for girls, not pretty enough for my scout leader… now I’m not important enough for shadowy agencies to monitor me

18 Likes

Yo we can monitor each other so that we feel special for once in our lives

6 Likes

This is exactly how we started the Illumina- I mean nothing

6 Likes

I loved the video! Very informative on the subject at hand. Thank you @amal for sharing this link! I hope that those that need the help will reach out to someone who can guide them to understanding how to properly take care of themselves, such as the lady in the video did.

I wonder if there is anyone out there in the mental health field that would like to post their information on this site, so that someone has a way to get the guidance that they very much need!..and maybe include that info on your dngr.us/help post as well?

2 Likes

@amal Maybe time to lock this thread? A bit old and a bit repedative. Keeps coming up at top of the list.